Looking for 24 guys with 1K to buy a range

basscatfrank

NES Member
basscatfrank said:
I mentioned this before in a similar thread. Get 25 guys at $1K each. Now you have a low cost range for the price of whatever your taxes are per year. If someone wants to do this, I'm in.

I have 12.55 acres in Deerfield NH, in Current Use, taxes $16 a year. Mountain Road Extension. Would take $25K and finance it at 3.5% interest with 20% down. NOT currently buildable. You can go on the town's website and see where it is, and Google Earth it. Map/Parcel 416-52-0 assessed at $33,200

This is not a joke. If 24 other guys want to give this a shot I'm willing to gamble a grand on the brotherhood.

Lot looks to have ~400’ frontage and 1200’ depth, you could get 300 yards, maybe 400 depending on setbacks.

IF I’M LOOKING AT THE CORRECT PLOT

I failed my computer skills class today. The bolded part is from someone else who is selling the land. I copied it without his screen name. The rest is the post is as stated. If we can find people to do this I think it would be worth a shot. Here is the actual post.

I have 12.55 acres in Deerfield NH, in Current Use, taxes $16 a year. Mountain Road Extension. Would take $25K and finance it at 3.5% interest with 20% down. NOT currently buildable. You can go on the town's website and see where it is, and Google Earth it. Map/Parcel 416-52-0 assessed at $33,200

Last edited:
Likely to have trouble with neighbors?

Just looking now at the street, fo sho.
Don't think this dude would be happy with us waking him up on a weekend morning.

Unless the seller currently shoots on the property. I'd be concerned.

Before you get all excited, the "road" does not extent to the land, it stops short of the wetlands coming from the south and is short about 6 lots from the north. The poster confirmed this, you need a "good jeep", and I imagine the weather will make a difference.

I was seriously interested in the land, but I'm getting too old to be dealing with limited access, I need at least a class VI road. The price and terms are fine, I'd just buy it myself if it wasn't for the access.

BTW there is a lot of conservation land around it so it's not likely to ever become a built up area.

1592011440214.png

Just looking now at the street, fo sho.
Don't think this dude would be happy with us waking him up on a weekend morning.

Unless the seller currently shoots on the property. I'd be concerned.

Why not just find out 441 people with a thousand dollars! That would make a nice little club house.

I'm interested for real. I drive up 93 every weekend. I can bring guns and ammo, and enjoy NH trails afterwards.

Why not just find out 441 people with a thousand dollars! That would make a nice little club house.

Don't see a problem with a few people buying land to "hunt" and "camp" on.
There's a huge range in financial status here. If some broke bastards wanna invest. That's murica, right?

If it's a soy boy hunt you're prepping for, I'll start building the jungle gyms.

If it was closer to the border with MA, I would be IN.

And, I found this:

SmartSelect_20200612-225711_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom