Lookin for quality contractor/builder in central MA for house addition

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Title is clear.
Looking to add as large of an addition as the law will low.
Good economy has given everyone with a truck the right to baptize himself a contractor.
Anyways, looking for the real deal. This will be an in-law addition so it will require plumbing and electricity, etc.
Leads are appreciate, extra bonus if it’s someone you have actually done business with.

Night_solstice

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm currently working with Andrew Winters (I'm located in Townsend):
A. Winter Builders
(603) 997-9211
[email protected]
The project is a tear down and build out of 5 interior rooms/areas (mostly unfinished side of basement), involving plumbing, electrical and framing, etc. Called a lot of people, and found: no answer or call back the most common, call back, but job not suited for them (2 were moving in to commercial work vs residential, and at least were upfront about it). Andrew called back promptly, came out to get a scope of our project, and the most important to me, was upfront about where our project would be in the queue (At the time, he said it would be around Jan or Feb before he could begin, which met our timeline), lined up the subs he would need (one of friend's contractor said he would do the framing, but wanted them to work with our own electrican, plumbing, etc), and so far has been good checking in with us on status, and any adjustments he needed to make, or that we requested based on what we were seeing, and hasn't had an issue when I was able to get some of the material cheaper than he could, so I provided some of it (doors, tile, flooring) and he adjusted based on labor only.

ProGun

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Doing this right now, though I'm not in your area. It's going okay, but we're behind schedule. Hoped to be done around May 1st, guessing be more like early-mid June. Good news is pretty close on the budget. Good luck with your project!

Top Bottom