• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Longmeadow MA Alert - CCW - AWB Bans proposed + Gun Registration!

Seriously...

9FjFvw9.jpg

LOL!

None of the gun control articles fails to pass, and 90% (with 15 more articles reaming), of the audience clears out

Thank you so much everyone who has supported us these past weeks. I think we have one more meeting to celebrate and help prepare our neighbors on how to fight this.

Also, for anyone wondering, the individual with the military shirt and the tattoos that suggested moving forward 29, 30 and 31 was NOT one of us. He was one of Grant's flunkies.

Hopefully the other 350 towns and cities in our fair Commonwealth take notice. I don't want to worry about this cr*p coming to my town any more than I normally do.

I was was wondering that! But it worked out for us! An overwhelming majority voted all of this down. I'm proud to be a gun owner and a Longmeadow resident tonight. Now to help every other town that this crap comes up in. This is not the end for our fight but it is a major victory tonight!

Also, for anyone wondering, the individual with the military shirt and the tattoos that suggested moving forward 29, 30 and 31 was NOT one of us. He was one of Grant's flunkies.

Back
Top Bottom