• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Longest Rifle Range

Not in Mass., and I recently posted a thread in the general section, but there is a new private range in Catskill, NY, Sheepdog Warrior, that is set up to go out to 1000. Depending on where you live, it's approx. 3-4 hr drive from Eastern Mass.

Trying to get the word out about this range because the owner is a good guy, I think he needs the business, and it's a really nice facility and about the only place you can potentially shoot long distance anywhere in northeast. Unfortunately, as someone in my other thread observed, it is in NY, so I don't know that I'd bring your AR's into the state. But bolt action should be OK.

Not in Mass., and I recently posted a thread in the general section, but there is a new private range in Catskill, NY, Sheepdog Warrior, that is set up to go out to 1000. Depending on where you live, it's approx. 3-4 hr drive from Eastern Mass.

Trying to get the word out about this range because the owner is a good guy, I think he needs the business, and it's a really nice facility and about the only place you can potentially shoot long distance anywhere in northeast. Unfortunately, as someone in my other thread observed, it is in NY, so I don't know that I'd bring your AR's into the state. But bolt action should be OK.
My friends and I went out there last month, hope to get out there again this month had a blast, Ed is a great guy. Highly recommend if you like shooting steel out to 1000.

Back
Top Bottom