Long distance target interdiction.

I finally got my SAI scope from repairs and mounted on M1A which I upgraded with a fiberglass (I think USGI) stock. This is the Designated Marksman Rifle:
M1ADMR-aLarge.jpg

Today, I also became a proud owner of Remington 700 PSS with Leupold VX IIc 6-18 scope, sling and Harris bipod:
Remington700PSSLarge.jpg

All I need now is a source of surplus for M1A and match ammo for the Remington and lots of range time.

nice set ups on both of them...good luck with finding any milsurp .308...i just got a hk91 clone and havent come across any surplus yet...all the shops around here are sold out...i even called a few places in maine and new hampshire and no one has anything...i had to buy what little american eagle ammo i could find at close to $13/box

however with the show coming up i plan on dropping a significant amount on whatever .308 i can find

although i do have a few hundred rounds of aussie stuff kickin around but im savin that for a rainy day

I have same problem finding surplus stuff, it totally dried up. My SOCOM II loved the SA, but I can't find any more, I have one unopened battlepack left, that is all. What is the brand of cheek rest on your M1A, I've been looking for something similar. Your setup looks awesome.

Love the Remington PSS too, I just got an LTR myself, hope to set it up similar to yours.

No go find some NRA Long Range matches and take that Remington out to do its thing.

ETA: You will have to become a reloader sooner or later, so may as well start learning how now.

Back
Top Bottom