Long Dillon Order Delays

I ordered some 308 sizing dies back in early January. Their website reads to expect 4-6 weeks delay in shipping but hey, it's late April. I tried calling many times only to hear the busy signal and the one time I got through I gave up after being in queue for a half hour or so. Anyone getting Dillon products, or is it just dies on back order?
I guess I have to be patient.

I guess it depends on the product. I know a guy who received a 650 last week within two or three weeks of ordering it.

I made a 308 die order in January and a 9mm, 38/357 die order in February. My order contained other parts.

"Something" is arriving soon (per FedEx shipment notice) but I have no idea what, the amount charged to my CC doesn't correspond to either order.

I was less than a month recently for 38/357 dies, caliber conversion kit and a few other accessories. I am told that 308, 223, 9mm and 45acp are the calibers with the longest lead times.

Ordered a Dillon 550B at the end of January and it showed up in mid to late March. I have a few more items that have been on order for a month or so. Waiting impatiently...

Same here ordered a 650 it took 6 weeks , still waiting on .223 / 40 dies , case feeder , every day is a new surprise lol

Well, what arrived was everything from my second order except the dies (9mm, 38/357). Nothing from my first order has shipped.

Everyone's backed up. When I placed a powder order, I received a computer confirmation and that was it. Call them, forget about it. Sent everything they seemed to want as I was a first time customer and the next contact I had was a notice of shipping. Took about 6 weeks and it was in stock when I bought it.

It really sucks that these people won't even consider answering their phones. A friend placed an order from Rock River online and heard nothing, one way or the other. Now we have been told that RR will no longer ship to CT. Never thought I'd see the day when we would have problems getting items shipped to us, that was supposed to be your problem up North.

Ordered a set of 38/357 carbide dies from Lyman and there web site said two weeks delay on all shipments. Today was day 16 and they showed up in the mail.

I was at shooters outpost in nh last weekend and they had a ton of stuff cheap. About 5 sealed dillon 550b and 650s less than retail and a ton of dies and what not.....what they DIDN'T have a lot of is components

Back
Top Bottom