Logan

Producer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI, Stay away.

Just dropped my wife off for a 2:30 flight to Dallas.

The tunnel is still closed, The roads have very few signs, so I am glad I know the area. They took her lipstick and water when she checked in. She waited for the flight, and right at this moment she is having her personal belongings searched again before boarding. (They say the flight is on time, right) Its 3:45pm

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
Logan can rot in hell for my money.

I NEVER intend to step foot on their property! Haven't been there since before 9/11 and the two trips I did make were out of TFGreen.

Don't plan on any flying trips any more . . . let the insanity continue!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm so glad I don't have to fly anymore for work!! Now you can't even bring on drinks? What an F'en joke. Profile the terrorists; not little old ladies and big busted women!!! It seemed like all of the airports dinged me for secondary screening. I hate all airports and flying in general is an exercise in pain.

KMaurer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife is going to be royally PO'd if she has to pack her computer and other stuff, plus not be able to carry her constant supply of bottled water, for her return flight from LA this weekend.

Talk about your eerie coincidences. Four days ago I put her on a United direct flight from Logan to LAX. Four days before 9/11 I put her on a United direct flight to LAX, in fact United 175, which went into the south tower a couple of hours later. I think I'm going to have a serious talk with her about business trips when she gets home.

Ken

J

JellyFish

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I stopped flying about a year and a half before 9/11 happened. I just hated it and felt that it was a nasty experience.

Then 9/11 happened and I was glad I didn't bother. From then until now it seems like the experience has just gotten worse and worse. Ugh.

My sympathies to all of you who have to fly. What an icky thing to deal with. Being sealed in a tube with a bunch of other people and being forced to breathe in their farts, burps, germs, etc. while shooting through the air at 500 miles per hour...wondering if some islamo-fascist retard is going to blow up the plane!

Thanks, I'll stay home.

Producer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I understand the safety factor, but I fly about 20 times a year (Usually out of Green) and I think 90% of this is politics. Romney is going overboard.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is going to be royally PO'd if she has to pack her computer and other stuff, plus not be able to carry her constant supply of bottled water, for her return flight from LA this weekend.

Talk about your eerie coincidences. Four days ago I put her on a United direct flight from Logan to LAX. Four days before 9/11 I put her on a United direct flight to LAX, in fact United 175, which went into the south tower a couple of hours later. I think I'm going to have a serious talk with her about business trips when she gets home.

Ken
[thinking] Please post any time your wife flies so that we all know to warn everyone we love not to fly 4 days afterward...

Glad she's gotten through unscathed, but it might be time to hang up her wings...

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
I understand the safety factor, but I fly about 20 times a year (Usually out of Green) and I think 90% of this is politics. Romney is going overboard.
Romney is planning his run for President . . . he has to "look tough on terrorism" to gain credibility. He made a point of the fact that MSP are now carrying "automatic" weapons at Logan! And I'll bet that the NG he brings in will be unarmed!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Indy--formerly a prisoner of Commiechuesetts
Romney is planning his run for President . . . he has to "look tough on terrorism" to gain credibility. He made a point of the fact that MSP are now carrying "automatic" weapons at Logan! And I'll bet that the NG he brings in will be unarmed!
Two co-workers were just called up. They were told they'd have thier Beretta's but no mention of loaded or not. My former employer had us fly from T.F. Green or Manchester, way better experiance than Logan.

M1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
They were told they'd have thier Beretta's but no mention of loaded or not.
A friend of mine is a high ranking officer in the MA guard. After Sept. 11, when the guard was deployed to Logan, they were carrying loaded.

Producer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Beretta's. There were a TON of police there.

Top Bottom