log out

clearing cookies didn't work for chrome
Clearing cookies on my home PC didn't help
Be sure you clear ALL of the cookies relating to www.northeastshooters.com

Do it manually and be sure that your browser is not set-up to always save cookies for bookmarked websites (if you happen to have NES bookmarked).

After you clear your NES cookies, restart your browser (on a different website, just to begin with) and then check to see that all the NES cookies are gone.

That should do the trick. It did it for me on 3 different computers.

Be sure you clear ALL of the cookies relating to www.northeastshooters.com

Do it manually and be sure that your browser is not set-up to always save cookies for bookmarked websites (if you happen to have NES bookmarked).

After you clear your NES cookies, restart your browser (on a different website, just to begin with) and then check to see that all the NES cookies are gone.

That should do the trick. It did it for me on 3 different computers.

How can I individually clear NES cookies on kindle fire or my phone?

How can I individually clear NES cookies on kindle fire or my phone?
Last I heard, it is not possible to clear individual cookies on a Kindle. There might be some trick out there to accomplish it, but I'm not aware of it. Best you can do otherwise is to clear all cookies.

Might be the same situation for whatever phone you have.

Been happening to me for about a week on multiple computers. I even get logged on when I refresh a page.

it may seem obvious and if already mentioned or noted I apologize but there is...at least for me.... a "remember me?" box under where I input my user name. When I check that box before entering my information I have have never been forced out.

Again, apologies if already mentioned...but I hope it helps.

Cleared my cookies the other day to make room on my phone and now it logs me out all the time if I let my browser sit for a few mins without action

Another member that has to log in every time. Tried clearing cookies etc? I hope they get it figured out!

Anyone find a cure for this? I get bumped off on my phone, tablet and desk top. All have been cleared of cookies many times and restarted. Problem lies elsewhere.

All I can say is if this doesn't get fixed I bet a lot of paying members (myself included) wont renew. Its a great site but this shouldn't be happening!!

Is it some new Security Feature that has been deliberately, but covertly implemented ?

Is that why no Admin will address it ?

If so, fine.

I can cope.

I don't know how much this will help anyone else but I was having the same problem with many sites. After much review I finally clicked on "Tools" on the top toolbar (IE11).

Scrolled down the list to "Internet Options".

On the first page "General" I looked down and noticed that the box next to "Delete browsing history on exit" was checked. Unchecked it and haven't had a problem since. Don't know how that option was checked but I think I've had some updates applied recently.

Who knows, but that solved my problem.

I don't know how much this will help anyone else but I was having the same problem with many sites. After much review I finally clicked on "Tools" on the top toolbar (IE11).

Scrolled down the list to "Internet Options".

On the first page "General" I looked down and noticed that the box next to "Delete browsing history on exit" was checked. Unchecked it and haven't had a problem since. Don't know how that option was checked but I think I've had some updates applied recently.

Who knows, but that solved my problem.

That's not my issue and I doubt it the issue with the majority posting in this thread. Too many to be something that simple?

This is the ONLY site I am having issues with!

still happening to me....home pc with chrome browser. this is the only site i visit where i get logged after a few minutes of inactivity or leaving the site. phone and kindle have no issues though

I wonder if it's some variant of troll mod. I know of another site that apparently used troll mod to harass at least one member who did not express the desired opinions but supposedly had not violated the ToS. It was discussed on calguns.

yeah worse than ever tonight, every 10-15 minutes using chrome

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if it's some variant of troll mod. I know of another site that apparently used troll mod to harass at least one member who did not express the desired opinions but supposedly had not violated the ToS. It was discussed on calguns.

lol, yeah the mods are subtle [rofl] never said unfair but not expecting them to be doing any end-arounds anytime soon

Yeah, still happening to me on home Chrome, but not at work. Just in the middle of a lengthy response, I clicked to another site to respond to an email, came back and it was gone. How 'bout a mod responds to this thread?

I can't even log in with Chrome on the pc. When I type in my login info in Chrome, it thanks for logging in and says it will redirect me. It redirects me to the page I was already on and I am not signed in still. It's been happening for a couple weeks now at least. No problems on Firefox (PC), Tapatalk (iOS), or even Chrome in iOS.

Really annoying as I have to use Firefox [rolleyes][puke][laugh]

Back
Top Bottom