• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

log out

I can't even log in with Chrome on the pc. When I type in my login info in Chrome, it thanks for logging in and says it will redirect me. It redirects me to the page I was already on and I am not signed in still. It's been happening for a couple weeks now at least. No problems on Firefox (PC), Tapatalk (iOS), or even Chrome in iOS.

Really annoying as I have to use Firefox [rolleyes][puke][laugh]

Figured out my problem....... I had thought it was a cookies issue so I went to my Chrome browser and removed all cookies. That didn't do anything. I tried going to NES in Chrome on my laptop and that was working so I knew it wasn't just a generic browser issue but that it was specific to my PC's instance of NES in Chrome. So... I went into the cookies and specifically cleared them out from northeastshooters.com and that seemed to do the trick.

I don't want to lose all my Cookies.

I believe they remember info that makes Browsing easier.

I don't know if it possible to delete NES Cookies only.

I don't know if it possible to delete NES Cookies only.

You sure can. That's what I did and it cleared up my issue for me... if you want to try and you're using Chrome like I am:

1. Open Google Chrome.
  2. In the top right, click the Menu .
  3. Click Settings Show advanced settings.
  4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
  5. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data. In the top right, run a search query for "northeastshooters" then click on the item(s) when it appears. Click on the "X" on the right to remove all cookies on that specific website.

You sure can. That's what I did and it cleared up my issue for me... if you want to try and you're using Chrome like I am:

1. Open Google Chrome.
  5. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data. In the top right, run a search query for "northeastshooters" then click on the item(s) when it appears. Click on the "X" on the right to remove all cookies on that specific website.

Thanks so much for the info, I owe you one.

1. Open Google Chrome.

Thanks !

1. Open Google Chrome.

This process seems to have worked for me. Thank you!

So I'm now having this problem with chrome, only with NES. I've tried clearing cookies multiple times with no luck. NES is the only site that logs me off every 5 minutes or so if I'm not active. Thoughts?

So I removed the AVG free antivirus from my computer and it seems to have solved a few issues I had, including the log on issue. Have no clue why, but everything works now.

Back
Top Bottom