HARRYM

NES Member
My computer at work, no matter what browser, will no longer connect to Northeastshooters. I get the web page is not secure or the web page is taking too long messages. Any ideas?

Thanks

My computer at work, no matter what browser, will no longer connect to Northeastshooters. I get the web page is not secure or the web page is taking too long messages. Any ideas?

Thanks
Cellphone.

your works network start restricting access to some sights? my place use to block firearms related sites like nes and others when there was a tagged key word in their name.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your employer is blocking the site - there's really nothing I can do to troubleshoot this, unfortunately - you're going to have to ask someone in your work's IT Department... and I'm not sure that's something you want to do.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your employer is blocking the site - there's really nothing I can do to troubleshoot this, unfortunately - you're going to have to ask someone in your work's IT Department... and I'm not sure that's something you want to do.
Thanks, well it would be just this week then. Perhaps guns is upsetting to our new owners. My co-worker did tell me they changed the anti-virus software.

Thanks, well it would be just this week then. Perhaps guns is upsetting to our new owners. My co-worker did tell me they changed the anti-virus software.

I wouldn't put that much thought into it - these filters generally come pre-configured with 'non-work' related categories blocked.

I'd start getting used to browsing NES on your cell phone while at work.

Makes me glad we're working from home for the duration. I have my own computer setup on my desk right next to my work computer while on company hours. Means I can easily navigate ALL sites I want (with my own computer). IF/when we return to the office, I'll just use my cell phone to get my NES fix during the day. OR, simply play 'catch-up' when I get home and have time to log in. Really hoping we get to do the WFH thing for a LOT longer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom