• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lockout at Columbine, other Colorado schools triggered by 'armed,' 'extremely dangerous' woman

Need better pics... but maybe not guilty?
30b001a0-60e1-11e9-bffc-b076f484b12f.cf.webp
kind of rough and weathered for 18

She ALLEGEDLY made a threat to do xyz

Was she charged with a crime let alone convicted?

No

Should we assume you're a supporter of the red flag shenanigans too?
OK, And no to your red flag BS question. Don't ASSUME, just like ALLEGEDLY.

Was she previously charged with a crime and tried/convicted in a court of law, due process yada yada yada?

No

/discussion
I was and am not arguing with you. Just having a discussion about a news article. Go and be proud of yourself. Edit: By the way, you don't need to tell me about due process.yada yada yada
[kiss]

/discussion

[cheers]

Sorry......its just that everyone jumps to conclusions and loses their collective minds......someone allegedly made a threat and the world over reacts and everyone expects the FBI to "Do Something" and in process violate her rights........and then expects the FBI subsequently to provide people with due process

Cant have it both ways.....

The only way to stop a bad person with a gun is to have a good person with a gun willing to return fire......
Understood and agree. I agreed with you back at post 39. I just like to get peoples point view, thoughts etc..
It's all good. I have thick skin and no safe place. [cheers]

Before she bought the gun, I think there was a BOLO for her.

Would that make her a fugitive from justice?

If so, lying about it on a 4473 would make her ineligible to buy the gun.

Not sure if that legally equates to a PP.

She may have been a fugitive from justice when she bought the gun.
She wasn’t a fugitive from justice. She didn’t lie on the 4473. She was ok’d by NICS and Colorado CBI. The BOLO went out after she had purchased the shotgun legally, hence “ considered armed and dangerous”. She DID commit the threatened act of violence, to herself.
I’m surprised she was able to get an Uber ride up to Echo Lake, it’s not exactly Denver Metro...

Back
Top Bottom