• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lockdown Bucket

There are plenty of options.....a deadbolt being the major one being deliberately overlooked because there is no money to be made by people throwing out these useless alternative remedies.

I assure you, you will not get an entire classroom of students to jump out a second or third story window under any circumstance.
Also, unless that "training" is refreshed in the minds of those who might use it, on a weekly basis, it will unlikely be remembered at the time of need, they will be paralyzed with fear. People can't even get to their front or back door in a fire and rarely have the sense to open a window an inch to breathe some fresh air.

I applaud your efforts, but its another bandaid on a situation that has very simple and definitive solutions.....all of which being refused their due attention.

You’re not wrong. I only came into the thread to explain what the damn buckets were intended for.

And these bandaids are not “my” efforts. At the end of the day, I choose to serve a community that makes policy choices I don’t always agree with. I have to decide how much I’m willing to give up, and I do so every day. We all do, whenever our employers make decisions we disagree with.

Meanwhile, concealed means concealed.

You’re not wrong. I only came into the thread to explain what the damn buckets were intended for.

And these bandaids are not “my” efforts. At the end of the day, I choose to serve a community that makes policy choices I don’t always agree with. I have to decide how much I’m willing to give up, and I do so every day. We all do, whenever our employers make decisions we disagree with.

Meanwhile, concealed means concealed.

I understand they are not your policy decisions.

Ultimately what went wrong was, nobody in one of the meetings that had to occur to get these policies in place ever had the balls to stand up and turn to the entire group present and ask "Are you people out of your fvcking minds??"

I understand they are not your policy decisions.

Ultimately what went wrong was, nobody in one of the meetings that had to occur to get these policies in place ever had the balls to stand up and turn to the entire group present and ask "Are you people out of your fvcking minds??"

I’m sure that’s true. But even if they did?

They’d be drowned out by five or six moonbats. But eventually, the reality of the situation might dawn on them, like the reality of ALICE slowly did.

I look at it this way: it’s a slow process. ALICE recognizes the importance of SA, resistance, and getting out of Dodge. That’s MILES ahead of where we were last year, when the plan was to piss our pants in a darkened room.

Change is slow sometimes. And again, concealed means concealed in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom