• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local place to get custom grips

kiver

NES Member
Hello,

I am looking to get some custom grips for my wife this year for Christmas. These are for bullseye competition and would be for a Pardini SP. I am in Western MA, but flexible to travel a bit for them

Hello,

I am looking to get some custom grips for my wife this year for Christmas. These are for bullseye competition and would be for a Pardini SP. I am in Western MA, but flexible to travel a bit for them
Good luck in your search.
I did find a single factory grip while packing for the move north that didn’t go with my SP when I sold it.

I don’t even know where to point you outside of Larry’s Guns in Gray ME and I don’t even know if they are still in operation.

I do miss that gun. It was a great shooter. I changed out the factory grip for a laminated one.

Good luck in your search.
I did find a single factory grip while packing for the move north that didn’t go with my SP when I sold it.

I don’t even know where to point you outside of Larry’s Guns in Gray ME and I don’t even know if they are still in operation.

I do miss that gun. It was a great shooter. I changed out the factory grip for a laminated one.
Unfortunately Larry passed several years ago. There are several options for orthopedic grips but none locally that I know of, online you can purchase directly from Rink - Rink-Grips likely several months wait time.
Pardini USA stocks some - Rink Grips, Pardini USA Store
As does this site - SportShootingDepot.com
Dick Horton makes some really nice ones - horton - DICK HORTON MATCH GRIPS - NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS (from what I gather his turn-around time is pretty quick.

Unfortunately Larry passed several years ago. There are several options for orthopedic grips but none locally that I know of, online you can purchase directly from Rink - Rink-Grips likely several months wait time.
Pardini USA stocks some - Rink Grips, Pardini USA Store
As does this site - SportShootingDepot.com
Dick Horton makes some really nice ones - horton - DICK HORTON MATCH GRIPS - NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS (from what I gather his turn-around time is pretty quick.
I knew about Larry and did forget the name Rink grips. That is what went with my former pistol.
Pardini was a goose egg at the time and nobody ever said a peep about Horton when I searched years ago.

Hello,

Give greg derr a call I bet he knows someone.
I had a set of “target” grips for a old 22lr single shot target pistol.
They where just blocks of wood you could shape to fit.
No idea where those grips eneded up.
My buddy got these for his sons pellet gun which I think is a pardini/walther very similar to the rim fires

Back
Top Bottom