• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local (NH) sources for bulk meat for dog food?

I got a German Shepherd, and he comes home in 3 weeks. Breeder feeds them raw, and I intend to do the same.

Does anyone have any hidden sources for cheap meat/bones/organs? Cow, pig, goat, chicken, sheep, etc is all on the table. I know about Lemay's in Goffstown, and am looking for more options.

I also know about Raw To Go buyers club out of Boston (and they deliver to Seabrook NH which is very convenient), but that stuff is conveniently all ground, but is more expensive than getting non-ground, obviously. And their bone selection is limited.

Thought about it, and BJ's. The only costco in NH is Nashua, so although not a big deal to go once a month or whatever to stock up, it's out of the way (I'm in Epping). There used to be a Sam's Club right down the street from work in Seabrook but they closed obviously. BJ's has locations in Hooksett and Portsmouth which would probably be an option. It'd be awesome if Costco or BJ's opened up in the old Sam's location here in Seabrook but no plans have been announced.

iu

Back
Top Bottom