Local Holster Maker - Unbelievable prices!

fencer

NES Member
I had to share this with you guys.

This Sunday I took my two oldest kids to the Raynham Flea Market. I wanted to get a new USMC sticker for the back window of my daughters car, and there is a guy there that has awesome prices on all stuff military. He is " The Ammo Can Man"

So we are strolling the aisles, mostly for entertainment value, and my daughter say " Look, Dad, holsters" - I had walked right by... duh.

I did a search and did not find anything about him, so sorry if this is a dupe, but want to make sure you guys know about him. His name is Jonathan Sanchez and his company is H.T.I. - Hague Textiles Inc. He is located in Fall River and seemed like a nice guy.

So I asked him if he had a IWB for a Kahr PM9. He did and handed it to me, it was nicely made and molded leather. His price? $20. Huh? - $20 bucks. " How about a OWB for a full size 1911?" - " Yep - $20 bucks"

He makes holsters, belts and slings at crazy low prices.

He does not have a website but here is his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/HagueTextiles.

Check it out.

I'm actually exchanging Emails with the owner about a shield holster and mailing it to me..$20 bucks for a leather holster...is so cheap...if I don't like it I'll just sell it for cost.

Hi There,

I was scrolling through the replies to your post, thank you for sharing our company to this site we greatly appreciate it!

The owner is Tim Couto, that is actually who you met at the Raynham Flea Market that Sunday. Now, we do have a website
fully up and running and we are working on adding new products up on a regular basis. Check it out -> www.hagueleather.com

Thanks so much for your help and support!

Hague Textiles, Inc

Newer company selling at wholesale prices for now. We should enjoy the pricing while it lasts. Once he has a network of distribution set up, he'll have to protect the pricing for his loyal network.

picked up a IWB for my shield today. seems like a great product at an awesome price. that and a belt ran me a total of $40

picked up a IWB for my shield today. seems like a great product at an awesome price. that and a belt ran me a total of $40

How do you like the belt? I have a Belt Man belt that has been going strong for 3 years, but wouldn't mind having a couple of extras to rotate. I hate only having one belt that I wear into the ground, but it always seems to be that way.

ETA: Oh, web site says 1.75". That is too wide for my use.

I will ask just because I would like to know. Would the clip section be strong enough to hold onto a pair of sweat pants when the firearm is taken out of the holster? I never were pants that use a belt so just wondering if that would work. Thanks.

I will ask just because I would like to know. Would the clip section be strong enough to hold onto a pair of sweat pants when the firearm is taken out of the holster? I never were pants that use a belt so just wondering if that would work. Thanks.

For sure

if you go to Raynham Flea Market holsters are $20. I paid $40 for a belt and holster combo. going back for an owb when he gets some lefties made.

How long are the belts? Belt just says 1.75" wide...

I would love to support a local vendor, to bad I already ordered an IWB though :(

Crap never-mind, 1.75 is to wide for my IWB.

Update**************

They do make the belts in 1 1/2" and are running the belts this week, they just havent added it to the site yet. I will be ordering mine :)

Last edited:
Bump for a satisfied customer

After reading the comments on this forum I ended up checking out their website. I ordered a left handed OWB holster for my Glock. The prices are a little more than at the flea market (they must be selling them at cost) but still very competitive with other premium holster makers. Of course I also like the idea of buying from a manufacturer located in Mass.

The only issue was when a representative called me to regretfully inform me that the only brown LH holster he had wasn't up to the company's standards and could not be sold. (The quality commitment wasn't lost on me) He offered me a black one at a discounted price or rush me a brown one as soon as it was made. Though I prefer the aesthetics of the brown leather, a good deal is a good deal and I went with black.

The holster arrived yesterday and I am very happy with the quality. It fits well and holds the gun securely. I don't know much about leather works but the stitching looks uniform, and the leather is smooth (better than my Gould & Goodrich). I would definitely buy another holster or wallet from these guys.

I don't know if putting their website up on NES is in violation to the terms otherwise I would include a link (mods: please advise) however a Google search is pretty easy as well: Hague textiles / Hague leather should get you where you need to be.

IMG_20150607_173729361_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150607_173639067.jpg

IMG_20150607_173549912.jpg

Bump for a satisfied customer

After reading the comments on this forum I ended up checking out their website. I ordered a left handed OWB holster for my Glock. The prices are a little more than at the flea market (they must be selling them at cost) but still very competitive with other premium holster makers. Of course I also like the idea of buying from a manufacturer located in Mass.

The only issue was when a representative called me to regretfully inform me that the only brown LH holster he had wasn't up to the company's standards and could not be sold. (The quality commitment wasn't lost on me) He offered me a black one at a discounted price or rush me a brown one as soon as it was made. Though I prefer the aesthetics of the brown leather, a good deal is a good deal and I went with black.

The holster arrived yesterday and I am very happy with the quality. It fits well and holds the gun securely. I don't know much about leather works but the stitching looks uniform, and the leather is smooth (better than my Gould & Goodrich). I would definitely buy another holster or wallet from these guys.

I don't know if putting their website up on NES is in violation to the terms otherwise I would include a link (mods: please advise) however a Google search is pretty easy as well: Hague textiles / Hague leather should get you where you need to be.

View attachment 138979

View attachment 138980

View attachment 138981

Bumping this thread. By 'a little more', do you mean from $20 to $50, which is current pricing on the website?

since you were never answered, I will relate my experience today. A little while back I emailed the owner Tim looking for holsters for a 3" 1911 and a belt. He didnt have them in stock, and had them made for me. I picked them up today from Tim, very nice quality, havent had time to test fit them yet though. Total for an IWB, OWB, and a 1.5" belt was $95

Back
Top Bottom