• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Local FFL to accept out of state transfer and make MA compliant

Anybody have a suggestion of an FFL in eastern MA preferably north of Boston that could accept a out of state rifle transfer and would help make it MA compliant? Pin stock and maybe perm attach a muzzle brake? Ive called a few places and am having trouble finding one. Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm having 1776 do this for me, but they are south of Boston (Walpole). Old Glory Guns and Ammo in Mason NH also does transfers and MA compliance work.

I'm having 1776 do this for me, but they are south of Boston (Walpole). Old Glory Guns and Ammo in Mason NH also does transfers and MA compliance work.
Per their website it sounds like they arent accepting any new projects. I will try calling when they open at noon though. Thanks.

West, rather than north, of Boston but Owl Tactics is located in a small office connected to B&K in Natick. I expect you could make an arrangement for B&K to take in a gun, and have Owl neuter it before you pick it up.

Per their website it sounds like they arent accepting any new projects. I will try calling when they open at noon though. Thanks.

I was in touch with them this week - they aren't taking new *build* projects, but they are still doing compliance work and transfers.

Back
Top Bottom