Local AK barrel populating service

I have looked at the cost of tools i need to do the job, and the cost of having it done. Normally i like doing the job myself, but with the current projects, i can't justify doing it. I also do not want to wait 8 plus weeks to have it done. I have a virgin Romy barrel and a cut barrel with all the goodies.

Shop press, drill press, go/no go gauge and a case a beer outta do it.

I like to party.

If i can't find anyone to do it for me, i will do just that. but the bits i need, go/no go gauges and oversize barrel pin will run me 80 bucks plus shipping. This most likely will be my last AK for myself, if not second to last so i would rather not buy tools i won't use again.

Aaa Damit lol . I was waiting for my barrel till I made the phone calls.

I was going to buy the bolt cutter tools for the rivets and a few others tools. My dad has the press that every one uses .

I don't know if you guys wanna buy tools together etc . But if not I'm willing to lend them out, host a build party etc .

Im typeing this pretty ficking drunk at a bar lol 113 dracut eddy coyles .

Well I got a psl so I'm basically f'ed lol.

I was going to buy the bolt cutter jaws for the short tronin rivets(too drunk to spell) , and the weird long rivet tool. Debating the threaded rod barrel press tool. My dad has the habor freight press that most buy to press barrels.

But I'm for real tho. Ill let any one use these when I get them. I'm getting a blank psl receiver which I might need help finishing.

I'm down for lending this stuff out to help.

The press wont leave my dads house lol.

Back
Top Bottom