• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Load Tester/ Unloader

Have to be careful of how these things are titled
Keeps the vultures and flippers away for the most part.
This seems to be the one sub forum with the least amount of dinks in it.

Freebie-
Used.
1- 6 plate rack
Plates are 8" round 3/8" a.r.
Legs and splatter shield are there, disassembles for transport.
You'll need rope or something for the reset arm.
I've only used for handgun @ 25 ft., mostly 9,.45 and .38 reloads. Its up to you to research what jacketed loads it can handle.
The manufacturer website disclaimer says no a.p. rifle rounds ever, and no rifle rounds at less than 100 yds. .50 b.m.g. is probably an outright NO.
More detailed info here (I did not pay that price for it) - DIY AR500 Plate Rack
I burned in some nuts/bolts to adjust how the plates sit for .22 use or sloped terrain. They sit behind the shield.

Necessary details-
Right now my last day is 8/13, I'm assuming this will go before then.
Zero interest in trades or compensation.
Its not lightweight. I don't build things that blow away in a windstorm. I can set this thing up by myself because I don't have noodle arms. If you have noodle arms or a bad back, you'll need friends.
Its on you to pick this up from me during the hours of 5:30 a.m- 2:00 p.m. mon-friday. I'll help you load this into the back of your truck, but thats it. You drive to my place of employment.
Must be able to use it- If your goal is to flip it, then you'll forever be "That Guy" and will probably be publicly shamed into non-existence. The internet will find out and never forgets.
Must be a non-dink.

If multiple people want it then I'll use some random number generator to pull by post#.

IMG_0586.jpg

Awesome karma man. I wish I owned a truck. Getting this would be useless. It’s hard to justify strapping the kids to the roof so I can thread this thing through the trunk of the Camry on family range day. 😂😂
Well it’s not that hard but it’s hard to convince my wife of it.

In (would the longest piece be 59" or less in length?). Married, both retired, no kids. I'll get another vehicle if over length.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    512.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hide it in plain sight my friend
I'd be in but currently don't have a place to use a load tester/unloader. Range improvements in progress might open up the possibility of steel at our club, but that is yet to be determined.

Back
Top Bottom