Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Text ONLY: Five Zero Eight - Seven Four Zero - Eight Three Nine Five

*MUST HAVE VALID MA LTC | MEET IN WORCESTER, MA

$2,000 CASH ONLY - OPEN TO TRADES OF EQUAL VALUE, TRY ME, WORST I CAN SAY IS NO

Comes with (2) 30 round preban magazines
(1) 10 Round Magazine

Original Box

The RAS47 features a stamped receiver, larger tee shaped magazine catch, AKM furniture-compatible, scope rail, receiver accessory rail, bolt hold open safety and a chrome moly nitride treated barrel. It comes with one 30 rd. Magpul mags and accepts all standard AK magazines. The barrel is 16.5" with a 1:10" twist, the overall length is 37.25", and the weight is 7.8 lbs.

Century Arms has been working for & years to bring you the highest quality rifles and handguns on the market. They pride themselves on maintaining a high standard of quality above all else and have the feedback to back it up. Their customers are always pleased with the firearms they receive and it shows in how much the company has grown in the last several years. They truly are a major player in the firearms business, with major appreciation from their customers.

Action : Semi-Automatic
Caliber : 7.62x39mm
Barrel Length : 16.5"
Capacity : 30+1
Trigger : Standard
Stock Description : Wood
Metal Finish : Black Nitride
Receiver Material : Steel
Sights : None, Optic Ready

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.29.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.29.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.29.28 PM.png

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom