• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

lLegal carry of Preban Glock mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
The memo I referred to (and copy was on GOAL.org last I looked) actually says both guns and mags had to be IN MA ON 9/13/1994 (IIRC, "before" doesn't count). The law for both does NOT mention "in MA" in any context whatsoever. Also interestingly said memo claims it is ILLEGAL for ANY MA DEALER to transfer ANY pre-ban large-cap mags or pre-ban so-called AWs. It is right there in the 3rd paragraph of said memo!! So basically, they should be prosecuting all MA Dealers if they actually believed the drivel they wrote in that memo!

Here's the verbatim quote (3rd para):

You will notice the absence of any words explaining that this means "made after 9/13/1994 ONLY" in the above verbatim text of this infamous letter (and the magic date IS stated in the above-referenced clause 16 as passed by the legislature). NOT AN ACCIDENTAL OMISSION!

As for mags, almost all that I bought were at gun shows, no receipt given in most cases but certainly didn't have my name on any receipt and most don't put the date on it either!
So, you're telling me the AG's office is just making things up to create a more restrictive environment? I'm shocked to hear of such malfeasance - in Massachusetts of all places. #It'sSarcasmI'mNotActuallyShockedSoKeepYourPantsOn

Well, it's working - she had me fooled.

That Guy,

Seriously you should read the following documents for yourself:

- The infamous EOPS/FRB memo (on goal.org)
- MGL C. 140 S. 131M (go to MA Gov website and DL so you have the real deal)
- MGL C. 140 S. 123 Clause 16 (also MA Gov website)

When you compare the actual law with the wording in the memo you will see the intentional "discrepancies" and who it was sent to to influence them to prosecute (persecute) the innocent! Totally disgusting and I can tell you that EOPS still stands by that memo like it was handed down on a mountain top by G_d himself (they even insist that the law has the <added> words of the memo in it)! When you consider that those backing this up have JD after their name, it's not an error or "mis-interpretation" but an intentional <criminal> act!

Last edited:
Why do all of the gayest threads involve Glocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom