• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Live from the Rally

Give 'em hell guys. I'm working from home today as my daughter has a fever and is home from school, else I'd be there with you.

argh.....i'm at work in south boston as we speak.....it's killing me that I can't get away from work to be there. stupid deadlines.

Jay explains how we got to where we are by outlining the story of Mr. Thomas the first Massachusetts Freedom Printer.

Compares GOAL as today's freedom printer.

Jim Wallace addresses the crowd.
. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365005777.650630.jpg

Honor Deb for Westford effort.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365005842.317609.jpg

Telepathically uploaded via my iPhone 13.

Thanks to those who were able to make it today. Unfortunately I could not, the 1st and the 3rd are the only days of the month I can't take off. Damn SSI/SSDI checks come in and the residents need to get they're PNA money for the month....

thank to all the people going. I made the last few but have to many things going on at work to take time off for this one

I was planning on making it but family obligations kept me away this time. Best of luck to everyone. I'm with you in spirit.

Turned on the TV for the first time in over a year, not a peep yet on NECN which usually covers the more local area and Boston news happenings.

Any press visible to you guys there?

How many people are estimated to be in attendance? It does not appear close to what we had on 1/19. Hopefully the pics just cant capture the essence of how many people are actually there.

Turned on the TV for the first time in over a year, not a peep yet on NECN which usually covers the more local area and Boston news happenings.

Any press visible to you guys there?

NECN camera guy was 10' to my left at one point. They'll hopefully run it in the evening news.

- - - Updated - - -

How many people are estimated to be in attendance? It does not appear close to what we had on 1/19. Hopefully the pics just cant capture the essence of how many people are actually there.

It's tough to say because everyone was more spread out, but I'm pretty confident that there were way more there today than on the 19th.

300-400 is my guess.

2hd711s.jpg

currently more of a hit piece and not covering the actual rally--maybe they will get to that tonight.

Back
Top Bottom