Live Free or die

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
When was this? I must have missed them when I was out, today.

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

By Sea Ketch right when prom started. Ive never run from Hampton so fast after seeing limos and whiny teenagers start to congregate.

And im only 25! You mustve seen me. Skinny dude in a hat wearing khaki colored jeans and construction boots with a girl in a long skirt......

holding Re-elect Obama signs.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
By Sea Ketch right when prom started. Ive never run from Hampton so fast after seeing limos and whiny teenagers start to congregate.

And im only 25! You mustve seen me. Skinny dude in a hat wearing khaki colored jeans and construction boots with a girl in a long skirt......

holding Re-elect Obama signs.
You must have missed me. I was the black guy with everyone shying away from me because I was open carrying wearing the A-TACS hat

KMS

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's pretty damn funny....the use of the word ****** is commonly used in the Deep South.

No one thinks twice about it,I was in a local veteran drinking establishment and folks were dropping ****** like an f bomb....no one cared...not even the black dudes in there.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone who has a problem with the First Amendment is a cockmongling c*ntwaffle

Last edited:

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
He was at the bottom of a pig-pile of people who wanted to show how "liberated" they were. Or some such thing.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was listening to something on the radio yesterday morning about this subject matter actually (not this particular instance but in-line with it). The basic idea was that black people openly use the "N" word so often that it's only fair that white people are allowed to use the word as well where they see fit. It's only fair that there is no double standard right? And just to be clear, in the article I read regarding this police official it was obvious that he only used the word to describe Obama because of his distaste for him, which has nothing to do with his color. It's just a derogatory term used for someone who has said traits to be grouped with certain types of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not sure what peoples First Amendment expectations were in this case. I mean this fellow was not prosecuted by the government for his speech, he was not arrested, hell... he wasn't even fired. He was an elected official who uttered a word that is so "socially unacceptable" these days that even the freedom loving Northeastshooters.com censors it when you type it. ******. See.

His constituents asked for his resignation, several times, and eventually he gave it. Now if he had been full on removed from office by force than that might be a different story.

40 caliber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What i find realy interesting is this and the LA clippers owner getting in trouble for this. Not because it was reprehensible, but because both of them were private conversations!

the police chief was overheard in a restaurant and the clippers owner was taped without his knowledge. I find it amazing that this does not come up. I think if either used it in a public setting, they desreve to burn. (first amendment doesn't mean people can't get offended and there can be repurcussions- just means you can say it.)

The fact that these were not public conversations that got passed to the media is the scary part

Last edited:

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What i find realy interesting is this and the LA clippers owner getting in trouble for this. Not because it was reprehensible, but because both of them were private conversations!

the police chief was overheard in a restaurant and the clippers owner was taped without his knowledge. I find it amazing that this does not come up. I think if either used it in a public setting, they desreve to burn. (first amendment doesn't mean people can't get offended and there can be repurcussions- just means you can say it.)

The fact that these were public conversations that got passed to the media is the scary part
Privacy is lost, you are no longer able to say what you want if you are a politician or someone in power.It will come back to bite you.

Top Bottom