Live Free or die

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can I have a round of applause for free speech? Yeah, I know, you can say anything you want, as long as it is their opinion. I get it.

the_shootist

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
As long as we respect 'their' opinion that we shouldn't have a conflicting opinion, nothing will change and we'll all remain frustrated

- - - Updated - - -

People have to realize that saying the "N" word, or any other racist word/remark is NOT AGAINST THE LAW. The media has tried to sway the general public to think that someone using racial remarks is somehow breaking the law, and should be arrested or require a "punishment" of some sort - that is bullshit. You can either agree or disagree with what he said, but the guy does NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE. You do not have to support what he said, but you should support his right to say it.
This^^^^

BattleSnail

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People have to realize that saying the "N" word, or any other racist word/remark is NOT AGAINST THE LAW. The media has tried to sway the general public to think that someone using racial remarks is somehow breaking the law, and should be arrested or require a "punishment" of some sort - that is bullshit. You can either agree or disagree with what he said, but the guy does NOT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE. You do not have to support what he said, but you should support his right to say it.
^fully agree.

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You do not have to support what he said, but you should support his right to say it.
Ding ding ding...
I just had discussion with the GF the other day about the NH house passing the bill suppressing free speech in front of abortion clinics. She knows I lean pro choice, so she was upset that I didn't cheer for the law. I told her that I don't have to agree with the protesters, but that they should have a right to peacefully assemble wherever they want, whenever they want, and voice their opinion. The only valid "first amendment area" in America should be limited by the Canadian and Mexican Borders and the Atlantic and pacific oceans. Anything else is unacceptable.

the_shootist

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ding ding ding...
I just had discussion with the GF the other day about the NH house passing the bill suppressing free speech in front of abortion clinics. She knows I lean pro choice, so she was upset that I didn't cheer for the law. I told her that I don't have to agree with the protesters, but that they should have a right to peacefully assemble wherever they want, whenever they want, and voice their opinion. The only valid "first amendment area" in America should be limited by the Canadian and Mexican Borders and the Atlantic and pacific oceans. Anything else is unacceptable.
Our rights are slowly being eroded away because a small number or people are constantly being offended

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our rights are slowly being eroded away because a small number or people are constantly being offended
A small number of people, huh? Liberals, almost all of them, get offended anytime anyone says anything about race, welfare, immigration, guns, and whatnot. Republicans and conservative people get all butthurt when someone voices a differing opinion on Christianity and the usefulness of religion, education, and question the whole GWB war on terror bullshit. Libertarians get their panties in a twist every time either of the aforementioned runs his flap. America is the nation of the easily offended. It used to be a tough guy's country, full of freedom and opportunities. Now it's the country of Whiney bitches. Men like Jerry DeLemus, who will stand up for what's right, are getting few and far in between. Want an example? We have several people on her who are running for office (not that that's a bad thing), but not one made his way to Bunkerville to stand up against free speech zones or unwarranted seizures. We have become talkers. The doers are a dying breed.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Here is a 6 minute video that explains it perfectly. NSFW but should be required watch for any racist. That being said, I think it's classless to use that word in any context ESPECIALLY as a white person. i don't give a shit if you're a grumpy old prick or not. I support his right to say, but it definitely speaks volumes about his character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Should have called him a "darky". The courts say that one is ok. In the past it has been repeatedly upheld as a term of endearment. I would love to see that go to court, with legal precedent in its favor. I swear Al Sharpton would implode... [laugh]

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
People who bitch about other people being called ******s are a bunch of pussies. If someone gets offended on my behalf, I will tell them off to their face.

I hate political correctness, I hate pussies and cowards and those who stand behind their made-up laws because they take themselves too seriously.

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Interesting how everyone here is yelling "first amendment" and "down with PC" yet still types out "the n-word"...

You do not have to support what he said, but you should support his right to say it.
This!

NSFW:

Mxracer239y

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Here is a 6 minute video that explains it perfectly. NSFW but should be required watch for any racist. That being said, I think it's classless to use that word in any context ESPECIALLY as a white person. i don't give a shit if you're a grumpy old prick or not. I support his right to say, but it definitely speaks volumes about his character.

I was going to post this video. Excellent, classic material.

Bendad97

Banned
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Unless Dear Leader has suspended the 1st Amendment, he can say what he wants. That f**king clam who was eavesdropping on him in the diner needs to mind her own business. I saw the Channel 9 coverage of this; there is no god damn way that all of the people speaking at the meeting or outside it were from NH. They can go f**k themselves. I hope the guy hangs in there.

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Which supports my belief that the word N****r is not related to the color of one's skin but rather to the content of one's character! (thanks to the late MLK for the right words)
A black kid named Rich, I went to high school with, said this to a few of us when we were 16. As we looked out the window onto lower Tremont st; we saw a couple of yooths breaking into a car. " I'm black, those *******s are n****rs!"

noddaduma

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ding ding ding...
Kind of makes me want to protest in front of an abortion clinic even though I don't have an opinion worth sharing on the issue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Saw two young white kis skateboarding down Hampton boardwalk today BLARING a song that had three words... "im a n1gga" over and over again. It was an actual song too, some rap song. I looked at my girlfriend and started laughing.

Those tough guys will eventually tucker out from skateboarding later today, go home to their house and have dinner made for them and then go to sleep in their room filled with posters of girls in bikinis amd cool cars. Tomorrow they will wake up, ask for allowance and return to the boardwalk with the same song blaring from their stereo backpacks.

Last edited:

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those tough guys will eventually tucker out from skateboarding later today, go home to their house and have dinner made for them and then go to sleep in their room filled with girls in bikinis amd cool cars. Tomorrow they will wake up, ask for allowance and return to the boardwalk with the same song blaring from their stereo backpacks.
You mean posters, right? Please tell me you mean posters.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Saw two young white kis skateboarding down Hampton boardwalk today BLARING a song that had three words... "im a nigga" over and over again. It was an actual song too, some rap song. I looked at my girlfriend and started laughing.

Those tough guys will eventually tucker out from skateboarding later today, go home to their house and have dinner made for them and then go to sleep in their room filled with girls in bikinis amd cool cars. Tomorrow they will wake up, ask for allowance and return to the boardwalk with the same song blaring from their stereo backpacks.
When was this? I must have missed them when I was out, today.

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

Top Bottom