• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Littleton Shitheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are. Remember that this "looking for something wrong" has been going on for over six years now with nothing found and that they are now grasping at straws. In this case, the person being "told" to inspect is nice guy, previous tenant and a friend of one of my larger tenants. He just wants to take a quick look and report back that there are no "factories". I don't expect any complications, so I won't be the miserable prick that I usually am in these situations. FFLives matter. Jack.

I get that you don't want to rock the boat.

It might be nice for some other disinterested party to submit a FOIA and report on the result. They can't just keep going on fishing expeditions in your building until they find something. Shouldn't they have to get a warrant, based on probable cause?

I get that you don't want to rock the boat.

It might be nice for some other disinterested party to submit a FOIA and report on the result. They can't just keep going on fishing expeditions in your building until they find something. Shouldn't they have to get a warrant, based on probable cause?
This isn't the police, this is the Building/Zoning Department. Based on accepted law, they have purview over any structure within town to make sure it's abiding by the regulations/guidelines/requirements set for in the Zoning Ordinances.

Yes, it's harassment.
Yes, it's bullshit.

Help me understand- you've got 77 manufacturers which makes total sense to me- but why couldn't those businesses have gun factories? Is that a separate license to have 77 dealers with 77 cnc's?

Wait, what's the problem? The anti(s) are positing that 77 07 FFLs can't fit in that building because they don't each have a S&W sized manufacturing floor?

Last I checked, you don't even need to have a screwdriver to be an 07 manufacturer.

Help me understand- you've got 77 manufacturers which makes total sense to me- but why couldn't those businesses have gun factories? Is that a separate license to have 77 dealers with 77 cnc's?
It comes down to availability of space. I have 87,000 sf of rental space ranging from 60 to 5300 sf. Due to my superior management skills (plus reasonable rents), we are 100% occupied. There are no code, parking or zoning issues. "They" are always looking for "something" wrong just because of Gunz Are Bad. There are a few dickheads on the boards who operate on personal opinion. FFLives matter. Jack.

Wait, what's the problem? The anti(s) are positing that 77 07 FFLs can't fit in that building because they don't each have a S&W sized manufacturing floor?

Last I checked, you don't even need to have a screwdriver to be an 07 manufacturer.
Right. All you need is space in the correct zone and the price of the FFL. The licenses from ATF are shall issue. Jack.

Someone with mad Facebook skills (and an account since I refuse to have one) should be able to figure out who the harpies in town behind this are. People like that can't help but blather on in public forums.

Know your enemy.

Last edited:
a few gun shops should sponsor kids sports, complete with "Fred's Gun Shop" on the back of their jerseys

Imaging every Little League team with a gun shop name on it

tonight's game: Fred's Glocks vs Sam's Sigs
If I had a lot of money to burn I'd own a shop called the "Gun Lobby" and do advertising like that as a troll.

Oh I’d pay to see that lol
Do it as a charity event sponsored by the shops with attendees donating. Raise money for the homeless or veterans, or local food banks, something that they can't come out against. It'll be fun and drive them crazy at the same time.

At least they have ammo.
Exactly the reason I’m so infuriated since about 6pm yesterday.

About a quarter of my collection are x39 guns now and those goat f***ers are swapping over to M4’s.

I get a tear in my eye just thinking about all that Russian surplus rotting away in a cave somewhere.

f*** Joe Biden...no good f***ing clown shoes pedophile geriatric Alzheimer’s c*** is what he is.

Exactly the reason I’m so infuriated since about 6pm yesterday.

About a quarter of my collection are x39 guns now and those goat f***ers are swapping over to M4’s.

I get a tear in my eye just thinking about all that Russian surplus rotting away in a cave somewhere.

f*** Joe Biden...no good f***ing clown shoes pedophile geriatric Alzheimer’s c*** is what he is.
Don't hold it in. It's not healthy.

I hate to say it, just violate something on purpose. That way people have something else to talk about, the city can get a win and whoever is complaining and think they gotcha…

But you have to remember it’s like a case of herpes it’s never gone for good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom