• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Littleton, MA Town meeting by law proposal.

Damn dude, don't you have a blog or something, or urging others to kill politicians because you don't have the guts to do it yourself?

What's really retarded is you pretending that you don't know what Littleton is being talked about just so you can hop on your little blogbox.

Damn dude, don't you have a blog or something, or urging others to kill politicians because you don't have the guts to do it yourself?

What's really retarded is you pretending that you don't know what Littleton is being talked about just so you can hop on your little blogbox.

@SpaceCritter in a nutshell:

1. Dear Massachusetts, we're just not that into you.
2. Fedposting
3. Mah stinky feet.
4. Great Reset Megathread

I'm surprised that your content isn't simply entering a thread, posting "IT DOESN'T MATTER", and a link to your Great Reset thread that nobody reads. Which as others have mentioned, probably has good information that dies there because Megathreads get boring after a while.

About Ma**h***s being Ma**h***s and believing they're the Center of the Universe? I've posted about that dysfunction many times in the past.
Massachusetts IS the center of liberal f***ery and oppression of normal Americans, which is why it's important central role in this forum.

yet here you are, posting in this thread…. 🤣

but what I'm not anymore is a paying member

Really no reason to be one here at masshat shooters.

I was commenting on the point of making a 'mega thread' to consolidate the incessant mill bullshit that masshats talk about.

I was commenting on the point of making a 'mega thread' to consolidate the incessant mill bullshit that masshats talk about.
Do you happen to be related to Scrivener? Jack.

You know that if you don't click on the thread or unwatch it, it stops appearing in your new post feed right?

Screenshot_20230111-084015_Chrome.jpg

Also I'd love to create more megathreads so ill have a group complaining about that too. Which is basically equal to the size of the group complaining about "spray" too. 🤣 (its about 3-4 people either way) lol

You know that if you don't click on the thread or unwatch it, it stops appearing in your new post feed right?

View attachment 707997

Also I'd love to create more megathreads so ill have a group complaining about that too. Which is basically equal to the size of the group complaining about "spray" too. 🤣 (its about 3-4 people either way) lol
Some people would bitch if they were being hanged with a new rope.

I’m not gonna lie, the first time I took a picture of the “Entering Florida, MA” in western MA and sent it to my brother he automatically knew to reference this Jerky Boys call. It’s still as funny today as it was back then.
I still pull out those CDs on road trips. First time I heard them I was driving home from college for Thanksgiving or Christmas, probably 1990. Anyway, I was giving a kid a ride home that lived in the next town from me. He tells me he has this tape that's funnier than shit. So I say sure, put it on. Holy shit, I was in tears the first time hearing them. [rofl]

I still pull out those CDs on road trips. First time I heard them I was driving home from college for Thanksgiving or Christmas, probably 1990. Anyway, I was giving a kid a ride home that lived in the next town from me. He tells me he has this tape that's funnier than shit. So I say sure, put it on. Holy shit, I was in tears the first time hearing them. [rofl]
Shoot, I still listen to Firesign Theater in the car sometimes. Mind, I did digitize the tapes and rip the CDs. I'm old and crazy, but I ain't that kind of crazy.

Yeah, I was confused too, there are so many Littletons:
Weird I always thought the Mill was a place in Littleton, Illinois where gangbangers get their full auto machine guns from Obama.

Back
Top Bottom