Littleton, MA Town meeting by law proposal.

§ 173-235 Purpose. The purpose of this article is to regulate the location, siting, design, placement, security, safety, monitoring, and modifications of Firearms Businesses within the Town of Littleton to minimize the adverse impacts of Firearms Businesses on adjacent properties, residential neighborhoods, schools and other places where children congregate, and to protect and promote the quality of the Town of Littleton’s neighborhoods, commercial and business districts, and the general welfare, health and safety of the citizens of Littleton.

Say what? What adverse effects?

Most nesers will know right away this is Littleton ma......you know.....the town that the mill is located in.
The Mill stuff tends to be (and should be) in those threads. And there are several.

"Littleton" could just as well be the town next to mine in NEW HAMPSHIRE, which is where the stores and hospital live, and where matters political or otherwise cannot be ignored.

Can we have a Littleton and/or Mill megathread or something? I think there's at least 2 or 3 other threads about the mill and littleton globe etc
Problem with condensing everything is pertinent information gets easily lost as only people interested in the 1,000 page thread go in there anymore.

in my town, the planning board is made up of primarily lawyers. YIKES!
Many planning boards only take testimony from lawyers so yes, you are correct.

In my case I got to sit in the front row with my lawyer and civil engineer and was pounded with questions and bullshit.

Now the town is happy with the average assessment of $2.04 m in the project. I can’t fathom eating that tax bill every year. 😂
I already had many friends spending a minimum of 1000/mo on their older homes.

F that!!

I should have stated my lawyer was great. He knew the game well.

Problem with condensing everything is pertinent information gets easily lost as only people interested in the 1,000 page thread go in there anymore.
Then - how you say? - SPECIFY THE STATE NAME when posting in General with a town name that applies in many places.

I wish you well.

I have a great story on what I did to one member but not here.
Haha fair enough. For the record I hate lawyers too. And all planning boards. Historical boards etc. but as I grow older I realize most of these boards suck so badly because they are infiltrated by liberals who are power hungry in their new position and couldn’t run a lemonade stand.

So Ma**h***. Okay - noted.

I've already posted copiously on how your kind seems to think:

You threw names around first.

I'm just here thinking that if I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you, or maybe a bit of "opinions are like a**h***s, everybody has one".

It aint life according to SpaceCritter around here, if you can't figure out where the Littleton people give a shit about is, that's your problem, you do you. In the meantime I'll just wait for Admin to adjust the rules to cater to you.

Back
Top Bottom