• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Little Girls saved from Possiable Pedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think thats the greatest defense story to date in MA..

The hero was open carrying in a shopping center. At his age im sure hes not worried... maybe hell get sued but no jury is convicting this guy of anything.

Additionally – many are criticizing Norton for his decision to openly carry a firearm in a public venue, however, according to current law – though Massachusetts is not a traditional open carry state, it is not a crime for Class A License holders to open carry. Police have confirmed that Mr. Norton does in-fact have a Class A Firearms License and was not breaking the law by openly carrying his firearm.

I'm confused?

This has to be fake news.

Google search only turns up the 'Boston Tribune' story ("news you can trust"), and there is no Woodford Shopping Plaza.

Plus, they mentioned the 7 year old girls name.

I personally think thats the greatest defense story to date in MA..

The hero was open carrying in a shopping center. At his age im sure hes not worried... maybe hell get sued but no jury is convicting this guy of anything.

My thought also

Lol maybe the lefts on to somthing with this fake news! It does eem alittle goofy on second look. I just assumed when they said he was open carrying, that he was more of just not concealing well, hip carry in the winter around here is easy.

And you can discretely open carry in MA and people are either 1 so oblivious to life around them or 2 smart enough to go hmm look this guys got a gun, but seems to be going about his buisness not shooting peopel..

But you could get swatted

Im thinking even though this is fake news, i dont see how the story is anyless factual than many of the thing i read on real news sites.

OP, do you also fall for the Nigerian Prince scams?

Please try to not post such ridiculously obvious fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom