Listen to the rhythm!

Dix is so flat from all of us doing pushups. I actually felt sorry for the guys that had female DI's. What bitches. Warned our son and of course he had a female DI and couldn't keep his mouth shut.

MrsWildweasel said:
Dix is so flat from all of us doing pushups. I actually felt sorry for the guys that had female DI's. What bitches. Warned our son and of course he had a female DI and couldn't keep his mouth shut.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

TonyD said:
Sorry, Lynne, I thought you had been in.

So does that mean I'm no longer offal? [lol] [lol] [lol] And Mrs. W - thanks for the slack. I thought it was a cadence, but I couldn't think of what it was called, so I used the next best thing I could come up with. My brain temporarily zoned out on me. :D

Hi Lynne, we'll have to make you an honorary. No problem on the slack,when the three of us start using tha acronyms of the military my sons girlfriends eyes just glaze over. We all forget and have to break it down for her. :)

MrsWildweasel said:
Hi Lynne, we'll have to make you an honorary. No problem on the slack,when the three of us start using tha acronyms of the military my sons girlfriends eyes just glaze over. We all forget and have to break it down for her. :)

I'd be honored. :D I know a number of things from having family/friends in, etc. Some I can even figure out on my own (even though I'm a dark blonde :D ) I always wanted to join, but insulin dependent diabetics aren't welcome. ah well....the heart was in it anyway. :D

I'm guessing there is a requirement for female DI's that they have to be bitches. We actually surprised our son's DI's at graduation for" thanking them for putting up with him." They actually had a sense of humor.

Back
Top Bottom