1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Listen to the rhythm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TonyD, May 12, 2005.

1. MrsWildweasel

MrsWildweasel Moderator NES Member

Sons NG unit training at Dix before they go to the sandbox. Hopefully we can see him some while he's there.

2. MrsWildweasel

Dix is so flat from all of us doing pushups. I actually felt sorry for the guys that had female DI's. What bitches. Warned our son and of course he had a female DI and couldn't keep his mouth shut.

3. Admin

Admin Staff Member Administrator Moderator NES Member

[lol] [lol] [lol]

4. Lynne

Lynne

So does that mean I'm no longer offal? [lol] [lol] [lol] And Mrs. W - thanks for the slack. I thought it was a cadence, but I couldn't think of what it was called, so I used the next best thing I could come up with. My brain temporarily zoned out on me. :D

5. MrsWildweasel

Hi Lynne, we'll have to make you an honorary. No problem on the slack,when the three of us start using tha acronyms of the military my sons girlfriends eyes just glaze over. We all forget and have to break it down for her. :)

6. Lynne

Lynne

I'd be honored. :D I know a number of things from having family/friends in, etc. Some I can even figure out on my own (even though I'm a dark blonde :D ) I always wanted to join, but insulin dependent diabetics aren't welcome. ah well....the heart was in it anyway. :D

7. Nickle

Nickle

Yeah, I know one of the "OJT Drill Sgt's" from Ft Bliss (77-80) real well. She even refers to herself as a Bitch.

8. MrsWildweasel

I'm guessing there is a requirement for female DI's that they have to be bitches. We actually surprised our son's DI's at graduation for" thanking them for putting up with him." They actually had a sense of humor.