• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

List of "pro-gun" stores

I know this is discussed from time to time, but usually in the negative (ie, stores/businesses that don't allow it).

All I could find was this from the Nonsensical Moms

http://momsdemandaction.org/tis-season-gun-sense/

BTW, do these people really think they are safer in a store that purportedly disallows concealed carry? Do they feel safer with an armed guard? Don't they realize with an armed guard, the criminal knows who to shoot first?

The problem is they are organized. Goal should build the same type of web site allowing us to thank gun friendly stores and inform the stores that do not welcome guns that we will no longer shop there.

But concealed is concealed.

The government is anti you having a gun, save your efforts and boycott them... break the law and evade taxes wherever you can get away with it.

Ha ha, they think they actualy did something with starbucks, when it was actualy us that steped on our own toes and caused them to shy away and post that meaningless policy of "dont carry in our store, but if you do we won't say or do anything about it"

kind says it all about how mda will look to anything as a win so they dont seem like such idiots who have done nothing but put more people in danger

I wouldn't advertise this list of stores that "allow" guns. To do so just gives ammunition to the MDA's and MAIG's of the world and puts the retailers in an untenable position.

Basically, if they don't have a 'no guns on premises' sign then they DO respect the rights of law-abiding people to carry -- open or concealed.

I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I'll carry into any store I feel like carrying in until signage is made legally binding...even then, I probably won't stop. I'm not getting shot when some nutjob shoots up the mall just because some dumb soccer mom with no job feels better about it.

I will however always choose a non anti store over an anti store insofar as it's easy to determine which is which. I have a BJ's membership and now that I know, I'll stay with them rather than ever switching to Costco.

Back
Top Bottom