• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

List of Masschusetts compliant guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy a handgun from my cousin in Montana if he mails it to me?

How about if it's mailed to my brother - he's a game warden!

Bah, Just get that Ranger Smith badge in the Cocoa Crunchies cereal and you can carry on air planes "on the badge".

Or, skip the whole license thing and just keep the guns in your home.

Or, send your kid to school with an empty cartridge casing for show and tell.

Or, give the single mom next door your old J-frame so she can feel safer from her abusive Ex.

Or, use the search tool and scan the forums for all kinds of really well written diatribe on all the stuff you want to know.

(only one of the above is fact, the rest will get you a nice cell rooming with 'Jake')

Mine came with my Terrorist Hunting Permit and Cape Cod Tunnel Permit. part of a package deal.

I got mine while I was On Patrol in my neighborhood and I made a citizen's arrest of some Major Al Queda Players. The FBI was so impressed my permit arrived in the mail two days later! [smile]

Best one I ever heard was when I asked a friend in CT about bringing my rifles there for an Appleseed shoot; he put his friend (who was about three sheets to the wind!) on the phone and said friend proceeds to tell me as long as I'm an NRA member I won't have a problem bringing the guns across the border. [rolleyes]

I got mine while I was On Patrol in my neighborhood and I made a citizen's arrest of some Major Al Queda Players. The FBI was so impressed my permit arrived in the mail two days later! [smile]

So, is that the "Junior G Man Badge" that Vincent Hanna was referring
to? [rofl]

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom