• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

List of MA Approved Firearms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this board and new to firearms. I just received my MA LTC-A the other day. Also, I have taken 2 courses at the MA Firearms School. Over the past few weeks I have looked at the MA Executive Office of Public Safety and Security Approved Firearms Roster seen here; http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/chsb/firearms/approved-weapons-roster-4-2012.pdf

I just became aware that this roster does not correlate with the MA Atty. General's Handgun Sales Regulation. For example, a Glock 26 gen. 4 is an approved weapon on the EOPSS list but not so says the MA Atty. General's office.

Is there really any list of approved weapons in MA? They made acquiring a firearm far too restrictive and the choices are slim compared to other states.

Welcome, but it sucks to be you. Know that because I live here to and when contemplating new handguns, I go through the same thing...and it sucks to be me

I'm sure someone will be along to give you the details, but believe me, you will be just as confused after you hear them.

Just one example is you can legally own anything, on or off the lists. You just have to try hard enough. Confused? That's just a start.

Move to N.H. and buy what ever you want. Sorry, It's very confusing. You can buy what ever you want for a FTF sale on a Fa-10 . A dealer has to follow the A.G. List. This rule is subject to change If is sunny in boston and raining in Franklin. Unless it's Snowing in Seekonk. Sorry it's been along day. Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom