• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

List of gun stores closing for the rally .

As much as FS and MFS should be attending the rally, keep in mind they have employees with families to keep on a payroll. A few extra of us show up we can more than fill in for their absence.
Also I consider selling guns to be a service to our cause, which they do EVERY day (except Sun and Mon of course).

Translation: "Here at MFS we PRIDE ourselves on being a 7 days a week operation!.. "
and/or
"Four Seasons will be closed on Sundays and Mondays cuz we have our family principles, so we close on Sundays.. and since Mondays usually really aren't worth it to open for retail hours, and cuz I need a day off, we keep the doors shut based on business principles, values and business sense, etc..
Huh? What's that? You want us to close Saturday also? And join you in protesting this filthbag psychotic Nazi twots new interpretation of the law of the land? A ruling that will take MA one step closer to the state of Califorkyou than it already is?..
Um.. um...well you see, I, um...er, um... Y'know what? I'll give a couple of the teenagers who work for me a Charlie Card each, and have one of the other workers drive em to the subway station and tell em to 'Fight for my rights'...while I stay here and guard the cash register... Yep, that'll send a strong message to the Commonwealth!!...
Oh, and by the way, if you wanna leave the rally early, we're having a sale today from 11am to 3pm on Winchester 40 ammo and.... "

"Protests are for thee, not for me. Cuz I have my, um, um....my principle$."

They should all post notices up, change their voicemail, and update their facebooks. They should also offer a 5% discount or something up to X price if proof of attendance (IE a selfie) is shown at checkout later this week. This is really for their own good too. Lets assume the 2500 number is right. Just yesterday these guys sold well over $1M in "assault rifles."

Mike

And need the "quiet time" of Saturday morning to count the dough they raked in while the dough spreaders are roasting in the sun outside the Golden Dome.

image-1681432857.jpg

Guys, this isn't right to bash shop owners. Believe me, we are at least as angry as all of you. I closed my shop on Thursday for the first rally. I was there at 12:00, with 2 friends. We stayed there all day. I lost revenue. Unlike most shops, I'm in a rural area. I didn't raise my prices, and I didn't even sell out. I had stripped lowers and rifles that I got stuck with. This is devastating for me. I used my entire life savings to open up shop 1.5 years ago. Now, I face the prospect of losing everything. I cannot be there today. I would be if there was any way. Please, stick together. Don't bash shop owners who cannot make it.

Attachments

• image-906396064.jpg
    image-906396064.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 127
Please, stick together. Don't bash shop owners who cannot make it.

Yep.
Instead, please everyone, please: save your bashing for your fellow gun owners who couldn't make it (aka the customers of the shops who "couldn't make it")

ETA: like when someone here posts that they simply CAN'T move from MA, for family, business, medical (etc) reasons. Then someone rip them saying "You CAN move but choose not to". But if a gun shop (or whatever) says they "CAN'T close today" and come out to the state house and sweat to make a principled stand, that's "different", that's (etc).
A shop owner can close whenever they want, whenever they damned well please ("Sorry, death in the family "etc) ...but a worker/non business owner /someone who works at a job where someone other than them signs their paycheck/etc who would be fired if they call in on a summer Saturday?

Rip em to shreds, call them pussies, call them other choice insults, etc. Everyone should look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Why close a store for even 1 minute? She who's name that must not be mentioned wants to close all stores forever.
To close is doing her bidding.

My 2 cents.

View attachment 172782

Guys, this isn't right to bash shop owners. Believe me, we are at least as angry as all of you. I closed my shop on Thursday for the first rally. I was there at 12:00, with 2 friends. We stayed there all day. I lost revenue. Unlike most shops, I'm in a rural area. I didn't raise my prices, and I didn't even sell out. I had stripped lowers and rifles that I got stuck with. This is devastating for me. I used my entire life savings to open up shop 1.5 years ago. Now, I face the prospect of losing everything. I cannot be there today. I would be if there was any way. Please, stick together. Don't bash shop owners who cannot make it.

You might not remember me , I stopped in your shop last Saturday with my gf and got some ammo for camping . Before I left your shop the Russian mag fed pump caught my eye .

I'm co owner of New England armory and
Have been fighting with the state so we can get our 07.

You are right I did not mean for this thread to bash stores for not full closing and I'm sorry some took to bashing some of the stores .

Any time I plan to go to my property for the week end , as long as you are open we will be stopping in .
Wish you the best with your company .

You might not remember me , I stopped in your shop last Saturday with my gf and got some ammo for camping . Before I left your shop the Russian mag fed pump caught my eye . I'm co owner of New England armory and Have been fighting with the state so we can get our 07. You are right I did not mean for this thread to bash stores for not full closing and I'm sorry some took to bashing some of the stores . Any time I plan to go to my property for the week end , as long as you are open we will be stopping in . Wish you the best with your company .

I do remember you. Thank you for stopping in. The gun you liked is a never fired, Baikal IZH 81.

I understand that I am scapegoating MFS but that is where I am right now. I'm more disappointed with FS. I bought 5 guns from them. I unscurbibed from their email today. No hate toward them or Carl. Again just where I'm at.

Good God give it a ****ing rest....They have there own battles to fight as well. Will any of you take off from work when they need you. Of course you wont you'll just piss about something else...You don't like it go to another gun shop and shut the **** up that also is your right. Please for the love of god close this thread it has run its course.

I understand that I am scapegoating MFS but that is where I am right now. I'm more disappointed with FS. I bought 5 guns from them. I unscurbibed from their email today. No hate toward them or Carl. Again just where I'm at.

I can understand FS staying open of course, but I can't understand why they didn't email everyone and tell them to attend the rally. They have a very far-reaching email list.

edit: I am told they did send out an email on Friday. For some reason I didn't get it, but good to know they were letting people know.

Last edited:
Good God give it a ****ing rest....They have there own battles to fight as well. Will any of you take off from work when they need you. Of course you wont you'll just piss about something else...You don't like it go to another gun shop and shut the **** up that also is your right. Please for the love of god close this thread it has run its course.
Mods Please put this thread out of its misery...[grenade]
Yep. PLEASE, moderators, infringe on the 1A so that it doesn't irk those seeking to discuss infringement of 2A.

I didn't start this thread to bash those that didn't close . More to help those that did . Since there lost a day of sales on top of what they are not allowed to sell now .

I personal gave up over time Saturday .

Yep. PLEASE, moderators, infringe on the 1A so that it doesn't irk those seeking to discuss infringement of 2A.
Hey asshat, your 1a rights protect you from the government infringing on your right of free speech. Last I checked this forum wasn't run by a government entity so you can take your bullshit argument and shove it up healey's ass.

Getting back to Ben's intent for this thread:

Props to Pullman Arms for showing up in big force.

Props to to Minuteman Armament for 100% attendance at the rally. [smile]

As much as FS and MFS should be attending the rally, keep in mind they have employees with families to keep on a payroll. A few extra of us show up we can more than fill in for their absence.

Also I consider selling guns to be a service to our cause, which they do EVERY day (except Sun and Mon of course).

- - - Updated - - -

when you pay the rent then you get to decide when to close

------

Westwood Gun Club sent out an email. I expect the club turnout to be strong. If you see a crowd of curmudgeons with cigars that's WGC come say hi. :)

Weston Shooters Club has not sent one out. I emailed them this morning to remind them.

For all those people tell Carl to close his shop. Shut the f up. You don't know what it takes to run a business, specially in this state. He has it worse then most business owner s he sells scary guns. If you guys think it suck to be gun owner in Ma. Try being a business owner. Property tax differ then residential, taxes regulation, self ignorant employees and customers. shit commercial plates cost you more to go through the tunnel. Give the guy s f breach he works hard provide a good service at great price , provides jobs for his employees and give to 2 a causes and others. Carl don't let ignorant people get you down

Give me a break. He should be worried about this tyrannical move more than we are. As I said in another post - Hitler doesn't allow him to sell ARs today and she'll block the sales of handguns tomorrow and ammo the next day. That's when his concern about his employees and their families will become real, not 3-4 hours of closure on a Saturday morning. He should have and could have closed in the morning, join the rally and re-open at noon. He's not the only FFL in MA (yet), ya know. I will do business with someone who stood with us yesterday at the state house, not someone who chose to remain open.

I've bought several guns from Carl. He makes MORE than enough money to close for a day AND pay his staff. No, I don't have access to his books, but does anybody seriously think he's eating bologna? Anyway, he can close and support our rights, like (most) everybody else is, or not. HIS choice. I can shop there again, or not. MY choice. Actions matter. Words matter.

^THAT

View attachment 172782

We closed the entire day, we paid all of our employees for an 8hour day, even the guys that came who were not scheduled. Can we afford to do this, NO we cant but we did the best we could to show our support. Please don't bash other stores, big or small.

We closed the entire day, we paid all of our employees for an 8hour day, even the guys that came who were not scheduled. Can we afford to do this, NO we cant but we did the best we could to show our support. Please don't bash other stores, big or small.

+1
I was with the banana being open carried when we where waiting to go in the state house .

Back
Top Bottom