• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lipstick Mace

Does anyone know of a place in the North shore area that sells the mace that looks like lipstick?
I was planning on making it a stocking-stuffer, for my wife but Amazon won't ship it to MA.

I know they'll say they can't guarantee I'm 18, but it seems like a stupid place to draw the line when they will literally send me a mace.
Amazon product ASIN B00CLZY31Y

in the same vein....but not in some cutesie lipstick container....is there a compact HIGH QUALITY RELIABLE mace that could fit in a woman's handbag?

There are so many to chose from and i bet most are crap

I have a lipstick mace right now and if I could do it over I would skip it and stick to a traditional mace. It's one huge drawback is never knowing which way the spray nozzle is pointing.

I’m pretty familiar with the distribution of pepper spray onto crazy people and I would suggest that the little lipstick spray is a waste of time and only offers a false sense of security.

Due to its size it will be much more difficult to locate in the depths of a woman’s pocket book, due to its size it will be much less effective in its conical area coverage (will most likely be a very thin stream with short distance), will be used up very quickly as opposed to others with multiple burst capabilities, and it’s effectiveness of capsium will be low because it also needs that very small space for the fluids of delivery as well as what VetteGirl stated about not knowing which direction the nozzle is pointing as there is no dedicated front towards enemy feel to it in a rush.

Size it up a notch and get 2-3 times the effectiveness and ease of use.

Last edited:
Without getting into details that would get this thread locked,

She understands there are better options and owns a few of them. Considering her day-to-day activities, "a tube of lipstick" her best reasonable upgrade from "a sturdy pen".

Back
Top Bottom