Linsky's Amendment is back in play - Call your rep NOW!

Called 617-722-2990 and was asked for name and town/ city. Lady said “I’ll put you down.” I verified that she did put me as opposed.

Keep up the calls!

Called. Got 1/2 voicemails and 1/2 live people. The first number I called (Rep Sanchez), the lady who answered knew exactly what I was calling about and made the assumption (correct of course) that I was against the Linsky language. She said all of the house committee members would be getting a copy of her report on how many callers were were for and against the language, but I still called all three house members, and all three senate members.

I wonder if the count will be accurate that she submits.

Hey “ investigators say” .... that good enough for the knee jerks..

lets force our unconstitutional political dictate through...

its not not like investigators have changed their story 6 times or something, it’s concrete.

It's disgusting that they're are passing useless legislation and even worse they're passing it without even waiting till all the information regarding LV is out.

All we hear is how important this bill (the financial aspect of it) is signed by tomorrow, and how critical this passes quickly, ect...

You would think they would have address this firth thing this AM. I wonder why they are putting it off till so late?

All we hear is how important this bill (the financial aspect of it) is signed by tomorrow, and how critical this passes quickly, ect...

You would think they would have address this firth thing this AM. I wonder why they are putting it off till so late?

Probably waiting for an opportune moment to sneak it in without any coverage. May be they'll add another pay raise for Xmass shopping.

- - - Updated - - -

It's disgusting that they're are passing useless legislation and even worse they're passing it without even waiting till all the information regarding LV is out.

Moonbats rephrased "strike iron while it's hot" into "legislate while bodies are still warm"

Because if they push it to the last minute, they can get the vague expansive wording they want in with no time for anyone to complain because it gets sent to faker with 10 minutes to sign it or "everything crashes down". Then when people complain they will say it was an emergency, they had no choice but to get it out and maybe they can fix any bad wording next year. Of course they never will.

most of them seemed to know what I was talking about when I called 'oh the bumpstock part'... im assuming most dont understand the difference.

I reached a human with all (took a few tries today) - and as everyone else has said, the lady on the top of the list was taking a tally. I only hope she is accurate with her reporting of that tally.

I reached a human with all (took a few tries today) - and as everyone else has said, the lady on the top of the list was taking a tally. I only hope she is accurate with her reporting of that tally.

[laugh] what comrade Stalin said, it's not about votes, it's the little bureaucrat that counts them.

Kind of makes you wonder if dragging feet on releasing info might have a purpose doesn't it ?
Let it linger and see how much anti2A shit gets passed in various states and then come out in a few months .
Damage is done by that point.

The conference committee should end up with a balanced recommendation, half the committee is A+ GOAL rated. No?

House:
Jeffery Sanchez, D – NR
Stephen Kulik, D – A+
Todd Smola, R - A+

Senate:
Karen Spilka, D – F
Sal DiDomenico, D – NR
Vinny deMacedo, R – A+

A+ rating = candidate who proactively works to protect Second Amendment rights in the state legislature via voting, filing and supporting legislation, speaking out in favor of rights protection and more.

F rating = candidate who proactively works to restrict Second Amendment rights in the state legislature via voting, supporting legislation, etc.

NR = no rating, the legislator did not file or support legislation opposed by GOAL.

Conference committees aren’t live-broadcasted, are they? If not, does anyone have an update?

Negative, all in private for us not to hear.

Unless some aid answering the phones lets it slip that they are deliberating this now, we will not have an update till it’s all over. I am sure Jim was there, he may still be there but its not like he gets to listen in on the action. He gets so sit and wait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Negative, all in private for us not to hear.

Unless some aid answering the phones lets it slip that they are deliberating this now, we will not have an update till it’s all over. I am sure Jim was there, he may still be there but its not like he gets to listen in on the action. He gets so sit and wait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They gotta pass it before we can read it! How else should a representative republic work

I bet a lot of from out of state calls to the State House in favor of the Linsky language are being made.

Where is the NRA with their massive membership calling in?

Conference committee: 3 A+. 1 D, and 2 "NR".

Last edited:
no, the 3 fvcktards the Senate put on the committee hash it out, and then if likely gets a pro forma vote....and we get shafted dry and deep

Yup. Whatever comes out of conference goes to both the house and senate for an up/down vote - no debate, no amendments.

It will pass.

Baker will sign it.

Contact Sanchez (Ways & Means Committee chair) and DeLeo (the guy that tells him what to do).

Yup. Whatever comes out of conference goes to both the house and senate for an up/down vote - no debate, no amendments.

It will pass.

Baker will sign it.

Contact Sanchez (Ways & Means Committee chair) and DeLeo (the guy that tells him what to do).

So is this the part where we start panic buying factory components, upgrades, and cleaning/lubrication compounds that "increase the rate of fire" before they start handing out these 3-20 year prison sentences.

Back
Top Bottom