Linsky is at it again

Mike S

NES Member
Representative Linsky wants to allow licensed gun dealers to charge up to $25 to conduct federal background checks on private sales. Fellow Representative Michael Finn of West Springfield is open to the idea. “The gun laws that we have are adequate,” Finn told 22News. “I think we’ve done quite a bit to ensure the safety of the general public when it comes to gun sales, but like with all things, I don’t think you should just close the door on an issue.”

http://wwlp.com/2017/01/19/state-rep-seeks-to-close-loophole-in-private-gun-sales-law/

What a great statement that dealers would make and say FU back to the state and not charge it.

So you think the state would care if they wasted shop time not producing revenue? State would love that, actually, it'd help the gun shop go out of business faster.

-Mike

Last edited:
Is Linsky so stupid he doesn't realize that we already have background checks required to get a LTC? The whole 'background check' thing is completely irrelevant in Massachusetts, *every legal gun buyer* already has had one done every time they renew their license.

Nothing like some more civil rights violations to start the new year off!

Will this effect crime...No!

Will it infringe on our citizens 2nd amendment rights? Yes!

Read the constitution Linsky!

Infringe..why is it so hard for tyrants to understand that word?

Is Linsky so stupid he doesn't realize that we already have background checks required to get a LTC? The whole 'background check' thing is completely irrelevant in Massachusetts, *every legal gun buyer* already has had one done every time they renew their license.

Linsky is NOT stupid. This is a good move for him: if it comes to pass, it's another burden upon PRM gun owners. If it does not come to pass, his adherents will say, "Good for you for trying!"

Pols don't get elected by being dumb. They get elected by figuring out what the voters (at least most of them) want, and giving/promising it to them.

Linsky is NOT stupid. This is a good move for him: if it comes to pass, it's another burden upon PRM gun owners. If it does not come to pass, his adherents will say, "Good for you for trying!"

Pols don't get elected by being dumb. They get elected by figuring out what the voters (at least most of them) want, and giving/promising it to them.
dfgd It is too bad that 70% of the seats in MA are unopposed at each election. This needs to change. Even if we get D's to run that are gun friendly... Better than people like Linksy... hey maybe Cosmic Irony wants a job [laugh]

Linksy is a dumbass and this likely won't even make it out of committee. Him and most of the other moonbats do this stuff for political grandstanding all the time. Think like the MA state version of Carolyn "the shoulder thing that goes up" McCarthy. Dumber than a box of rocks, none of her crap ever passed, either.

There are smart antis and there are dumb antis. Thankfully the MA legislature doesn't have many smart ones at this point. Jarret Barrios, and Cheryl Jacques, were 10x more dangerous to us than this oxygen thief is. They actually knew how to write bills and influence powerbrokers into moving them further along.

-Mike

I met Linsky about two years ago, he was standing outside of Roche Bros in Natick handing out pamphlets and trying to smooze people walking by for votes.

He struck up conversation about voting as I was walking into the store, so I said I have one question for you, do you support the 2nd Amendment? He danced around it a bit and wouldn't give me a yes or no, being the typical pol. I said hey it's a pretty easy question, either you support it or you don't. Where are you on this?

His real self came out and he got pissy with me toot sweet and said I'm not talking to you about this here, I'm busy, goodbye. So I said hey pal you f**king stopped me, I was courteous enough to stop for you and see what you had to say, but now that I see what you're all about, I'll tell you what, I'm a disabled American Veteran, I'm fairly well known in this community and now I'm going to tell everyone I know what a little bitch you just became over answering one simple question. Good luck with those votes.

He was not happy and I was doing everything I could to not choke slam him on the pavement, that's how much attitude he was putting out when he "dismissed" me. Ya, I hate David Linsky too.

I've seen a pick up truck around town with a bumper sticker that actually says I Hate David Linsky or something similar to that, makes me laugh every time I see it and think, yep, me too pal, me too.

Last edited:
Yup. Smart. Load up more burdens on the law-abiding and continue to let the criminals run free. Just another day in the PRM.

Linsky is ****ing POS. Plain and simple.

You understate it.

Every 6 years a complete BG check is done top to bottom, true.

Every time you buy a gun and an FA-10 is done, a MA BG check is done. If MA knows about it (something in another state) you won't pass.

I suspect that FTF seller is also BG checked on the FA-10 but never asked that question directly of FRB.

True that arrests in other states may take time to propagate to the MA records system, so someone could theoretically slip thru those cracks. But it isn't something that happens often.

So I get my MA LTC and buy a firearm right away and never purchase another the rest of my life then there would be a bg check only because I renewed my permit.

I would have a bg check for violations every six years.

And how is this going to stop a criminal that does not go through any bg checks?

The guy that purchased the pistol used by the Boston Marathon bombers to kill the MIT security guard is already out of jail and only served a year and a half.

Nothing like a little more infringing if ya gotta infringe!

Last edited:
We need to undo the laws and restrictions we have and forget the BG checks. It's never going to be correct, if you are arrested, etc the police will find out soon enough.

When talking to anti's I have started using the term back ground INVESTIGATION (because that is what it is) when discussing licensing and sales, emphasizing LEGAL sales. I find that 98.99% of anti gunners know 0% about any type of gun laws or statistics. But with the 0% of logic they possess there is no chance of talking sense.

This is why appeasement should never be endorsed or tolerated.

They just revised the laws in '14 which eliminated the paper FA-10s, REQUIRING everyone to use the online web form for "real time validation" or whatever they called it.

The gun grabbing liberals/progressives/statists will ALWAYS want more.

and with the eFA-10 instant validation check, the buyer and seller are assured that the other is currently validly licensed.

I don't know if its the author of the piece, or Linksy, or both, but someone doesn't have their facts quite right. Go screw, Linsky.

Back
Top Bottom