• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Can we all file civil rights complaints with the DoJ over this ipso facto shit, taking, and lack of due process?

This is not government by the people, for the people. Only those willing to steal away our rights unless it is one they agree with. Linsky is coming for magazines next. Eff him and the rest of these gutless pols. I wouldn't piss on them to put out a fire.

Do they intend on compensating those who currently possess legally purchased stocks?? Ex post facto much??

I saw this on WMUR on FB. As you know I don't live in mass, but my heart actually sank when I read it passed and more when I saw it was 151 -3. To my Mass breathren, I'm sorry.

If you want to move to NH I welcome you, if away from New England, GodSpeed, and if you wish to stay in Mass, I wish you more than Good Luck, you need a miracle. But regardless of where ever you go, get involved politically. And I'm not talking just showing up to statehouse hearings (though this is important), I'm talking running for local selectmen or city alderman, etc. Make a name for yourself and actively help other pro-2A patriots make a name for themselves so that you can be a part of increasing pro-2A legislators and town officials.

What if you buy a factory stock trigger on a gun.. And then the trigger is miraculously updated with a lighter trigger..
You're the first and only owner.

If you build it with quality parts then it's rate of fire is what it is and has not changed. This law will be impossible to prove or enforce.

If you build it with quality parts then it's rate of fire is what it is and has not changed. This law will be impossible to prove or enforce.

What?!? A lighter pull weight and a shorter reset distance WILL result in a trigger mechanism which is capable of a faster rate of fire over factory issue. NITWIT!!!

WOW Remember when I was going to run against Kate Campanale.

I was told that I wouldn't get the support because she was a (FRIEND) of 2A ( time for more beer) no show must go on

What?!? A lighter pull weight and a shorter reset distance WILL result in a trigger mechanism which is capable of a faster rate of fire over factory issue. NITWIT!!!

Nope, when I do a 7 yard Bill Drill with my Glock or 1911 my splits are the same (.15). And that's literally as fast as I can pull the trigger.

WOW Remember when I was going to run against Kate Campanale.

I was told that I wouldn't get the support because she was a (FRIEND) of 2A ( time for more beer) no show must go on

Shes my current Rep, I might have to look elsewhere come reelection time. Really let me down.

From GOAL:
Thank you Repsresentatives Peter Durant, Donald Berthiaume of Spencer, and Nick Boldyga of Southwick. The only members of #MAHouse with the courage to protect our constitution and not vote for the amendment attached to the budget today.

My Rep is Nick Boldyga. Thank you Nick.

Last edited:
I don't get mad anymore because I know that one day all this shit they do is going to come right around,and bite them in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom