• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

You must be a super soldier. According to Linsky you are only able to do that about 20 times...
Leftist liar Linsky's numbers will change depending on his anti-2A agenda of the day. If it weren't bump stocks today, it might be 200-300 rounds/second or more from a dastardly evil "weapon of war" even with a child pressing the trigger. [thinking]

this might post twice because I can't see my post on this. maybe because I have been on here lately and had to reset my pword. I don't yet have my LTC but did take the firearm safety course already. Only thing I have fired were about 5 to 6 semi automatic pistols. I was thinking so I if paddock didn't have a bump stock, couldn't he still cause as much or slightly less mayhem just by repeatedly pulling the trigger? I was timing my self last night simulating how many trigger pulls I could do in a minute without actually pulling a trigger and it was at least 150 times and I wasn't trying to go as fast as I could.

Exactly. I have a nice geissele trigger and can shoot just as fast or at least pretty damn close to my bump stock and it was more accurate.

I thought the NY Safe Act also retroactively banned ARs but maybe it just prohibited their transfer?

Until you try to go to the range and every douchebag on the line starts asking questions and looking at your mags funny.

No we are not - THEY ARE. DO NOT COMPLY why bother with a constantly changing rule book, some at the whim of one politician.

This X 1000. I will not comply and will be in full civil disobedience should this pass. I will encourage everyone I know to also be in all out defiance. In fact, I will probably double down and just do whatever I want should this pass. The whole 9, Pmags, flash hiders, and the thing that goes up. We already know from Lowell and other places they don’t take their own laws seriously, so why should we?

The ban on pre-ban mags is a poison pill and dooms his bill. If he'd just stuck to a bump stock ban it could pass.

Agree 100%. He got greedy and went for the gusto and this will fall flat on its face. I don’t own a bump stock, hell, most of us here probably don’t. Now compare that to pre ban mags, which almost everyone has.

Linksy claims that the a bump stock lets you fire 200 rounds per minute and without one a "good shooter" can only fire 15.

[rofl]

Here's my congressman:

http://wsav.com/2017/10/03/congressman-buddy-carter-remarks-on-las-vegas-shooting/
My prayers continue to be with all those harmed and affected by the horrific attack in Las Vegas and with their family and friends. I also thank the first responders who bravely risked their lives and the medical professionals working so hard to save others.

Now, instead of politicizing a tragedy, we must focus on what we can do to actually prevent tragedies like this in the future. Rushing to add laws to the books is not the answer. Murder is illegal, using an automatic weapon is illegal. This man would not have been stopped by more laws since he clearly has no problem breaking them. What we need to do is find real solutions to address the mental health of individuals like this.

We need all of them to be this way.

So what happens when the feds ban/restrict bump fire equipment? It seems like there's no point in MA going after them too then, right?

Make no mistake, Linsky doesn't give a shit about bump stocks. He knows there's going to be a fed ban or an ATF reclassification coming on them. He's going to use voter/liberal 'no one needs a bump stock' anger to drive this through - with the mag ban tacked on which is his real end game. He's been after pre bans for years and now he just might get them

They did precisely that both in 1968 after the original, federal GCA and again in 1998, a few years after the 1994 AWB. There's no cure for their collective ignorance.

It's pretty ridiculous. If a Congressman just came out after writing this kind of legislation and said "I'm actually a traitor and I want to subvert the nation and that's why I wrote this bill." what do you do? Sue him?

It's pretty ridiculous. If a Congressman just came out after writing this kind of legislation and said "I'm actually a traitor and I want to subvert the nation and that's why I wrote this bill." what do you do? Sue him?

A lawsuit isn't the customary punishment for treason.

He's been after pre bans for years and now he just might get them

Both the MA constitution and US constitution forbid the passing of ex-post-facto laws. We'd have a strong case.

Let's not forget, every senator and rep in MA has received the piles of Linsky bills that have spewed out for years and done nothing with them. They know who and what he is... there's also a chance the magazine bit would be dropped in committee lord help us

- - - Updated - - -

A lawsuit isn't the customary punishment for treason.

QFT.

Don't we have a specific state law that covers attempting to remove constitutionally granted rights, with no carveout for politicians, judges, LEOs, etc?

Back
Top Bottom