Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

They won't be happy until they make all law abiding gun owners into criminals.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Should we BAN vans?, box trucks?, put finger readers on all vehicles over a certain weight? How about we just BAN dumbass politicians, who have no morals and will do anything for vote.

EABOD you useless tool

Good - lets get it over with, force wide spread non compliance.

The next time a politician gets busted for bribery or malfeasance, we need to restrict ALL politicians lives because of it.

The next time there is a car crash, we should ban that type of vehicle.

It's the same reasoning.

We also know that in the various excrement holes around the state, they already don't follow the gun laws and when caught, they are back on the street within a day. I demand equal treatment.

I'm going to introduce a motion at my next town meeting "Become a sanctuary town/city for the state/federal gun laws"

or sign up with Disqus

?

And the first three responses... my PC locked up trying to look at more

Helen Thomas • 8 hours ago

Bump fire can also be accomplished with a rubber band or a belt loop on the shooter's pants. Is this genius going to ban them too?

1 △ ▽

Share ›

Don W • 12 hours ago

First Wife and I are gun owners and reasonable Independent American Citizens Representative Linsky is spot on about these bump stocks they should be outlawed Nation wide no just in Ma. As for Large Capacity magazine being considered 10 or more is not large capacity ANYTHING OVER 30 rounds for a semi-automatic rifle and 18 rounds for a pistol to me would be Large Capacity......WEAPONS DON'T WORK WITH OUT AN OPERATOR A KNIFE WONT CUT WITH OUT AN OPERATOR A HAMMER WONT DRIVE A NAIL WITH OUT AN OPERATOR.... WHAT I'M SAYING IS WHAT RESPONSIBLE LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS HAVE SAID BEFORE GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE KILL.....YES WE NEED COMMON SINCE GUN REGULATION AND LAWS ARE NEEDED BUT PLEASE DON'T PENALIZE THOSE OF US THAT OWN GUNS FOR PROTECTION AND SPORT BECAUSE OF CRAZY DEMENTED PEOPLE .......GODS SPEED LAS VEGAS

1 △ ▽

Share ›

Jon Carry • 31 minutes ago

I think it is disgusting the Liberals can't even wait long enough for the dead to be buried before they turn any event into a political show. Representative Linsky is standing on the backs of the dead and injured screaming for attention. And the most sickening part is that he knows no legislation outlawing gun parts will address the real question of why this happened in the first place.

△ ▽

Anyone else see the pics from the shooters room showing his rifles? They had bipods. Bump fire stocks don't work when using a bipod. He must have had magic rifles.

They’ll be coming for our belt loops and rubber bands next.

Anyone else see the pics from the shooters room showing his rifles? They had bipods. Bump fire stocks don't work when using a bipod. He must have had magic rifles.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube showing people using bump fire stocks with a tripod.

Pre-ban mags were the real point of this. Linsky just wants to use the bump fire stock as an emotional vehicle to get what they've always wanted. Remember, folks, yesterday's "compromise" is today's loophole..

I'd like to be hopeful but I see this passing. I'd be surprised if the MA version of the NY SAFE act did not appear.

Article from today’s Worcester Telegram & Gazette
http://www.telegram.com/news/2017100...e-in-mass-laws

“Gun Owners Action League Executive Director Jim Wallace said even he was unfamiliar with bump stocks, and had been speaking with members to learn if they had any experience with the devices.

“I’m really not that educated on them,” Wallace said. “I’ve never seen one up close or ever looked them up online.”
He did, however, raise concerns with the idea of banning magazines that may already be in circulation. “I don’t know how you accomplish that. That turns into confiscation and I don’t know if you want to go down that road,” Wallace said.”

Tragedies like the Vegas shooting are like a wet dream to a democrat /anti gunner. Why ? Because It gives them an opportunity to provide an already ignorant pubic with more misinformation. But even more important that that it allows them to take the focus off the shooter and put in on the gun, magazines and ammo. But the greatest injustice of all was to say that this is the N.R.A.'s fault.

does anyone know when a large capacity mag was defined to hold more than ten rounds? Why not >12 or 15 or 25?

Everytime there is mass shooting this is going to happen. Opportunistic pols dancing on grave to push a false narrative and political agenda forward.

And no matter what laws they pass, this will keep happening and they will keep passing more and moar lawrs. Simply because they are NOT addressing the true issues and causes of this problem!

Its a genius plan to strip us of our rights without actually having to repeal 2A.

Back
Top Bottom