• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linksy as DA

stinx

NES Member
Could you imagine this rumpwad as DA :state Rep. David Linsky, D-Natick, and former state Rep. Charlie Murphy, D-Burlington.

Linsky told The Sun on Friday, "I will certainly take a look at it. The Middlesex District Attorney's job has always interested me.''

Linsky

Linksy said he "looks back fondly" on his 14 years as a Middlesex prosecutor.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_2236106...da-contenders?source=rss_viewed#ixzz2Ho9TFLUY

Dear Linksy,

You are an idiot. You have no idea about guns, you are a treasonous bastard who attempts to usurp and destroy the constitution. I hope you fail at everything you do.

Thanks and have a shitty day.

I'm waiting for someone to sue him for violating their First Amendment Rights.

A) Facebook is a privately owned, publicly accessable forum.
B) REPRESENTATIVE David Linsky posts anti-gun statements on Facebook.
C) Someone posts a pro-gun statement on Facebook
D) REPRESENTATIVE David Linsky removes the pro-gun statement from Facebook

This is clearly a content based restriction on speech, enforced by a state actor.

D) REPRESENTATIVE David Linsky removes the pro-gun statement from Facebook
How'd he do that? Must of been from within his threads, eh?

FWIW, I look at Facebook once a week to keep in touch with my out of state BIL, who loves that medium. I just replied, in a pro-2A fashion, to something he posted. Can I expect it to be removed?

How'd he do that? Must of been from within his threads, eh?

They were responses to threads he started, but he has no legal claim of ownership to the replies. Governments must abide by the Constitution. Facebook can delete anything it wants. It's not a state actor. Linsky is a state actor, and has suppressed speech based on content.

Back
Top Bottom