• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liger gun belt

Urj

I'm starting to think about a holster and belt. I know I need a stiff belt or the holster will sag or flop.

Does anyone have any experience with the Liger gun belt from Maxpedition?

Or have another suggestion on a dressy / classy looking belt? One that could be worn with a suit, or in public without looking like a slob or a Rambo wannabe? I prefer to keep my appearance in accordance with the fact that I actually DO have a job, unlike most slobs my age.

No experience with that belt, but I can't say enough good things about The Beltman. Check out www.thebeltman.net. I have a 1-1/2 inch black horsehide belt that I really like. If you want to wear the belt with a suit, check out the tapered option.

I have a Safariland belt that's dressy enough and has some type of polymer insert in it that keeps it from flopping or stretching. I don't know where you'd get one because I got it in the trade-in bin at a gun store with the tag still on it, in unused condition. Maybe try a Safariland dealer...?

Liger belts

I have 2 liger belts and they work just fine. I am very pleased with both of them.
Normally I wear a Wilderness Instructors's belt (Much Less money) which is the defacto standard of the firearms training industry.
I wear the Liger belt when i want to be a bit dressier

Back
Top Bottom