Life north of the border is good.

The shop has been open one week. In this week, we have had two state level politicians into the shop - not campaigning, not because we know the right people, just because they want to buy gun stuff.

The second one walked in and had questions about his carry gun. Which he was carrying at the time. He bought a rifle. He bought ammo. He was delighted to have a gun shop nearby and promised to come by often.

In fact, he came back again today, bringing his better half along. They shared photos of her out shooting rifles in 4" spike heels. She laughed and said, yep, I always wear those kind of heels (she was rocking them today) and if I ever NEED to shoot the guns, I'll probably be wearing those heels, so I figure it's a good idea to practice in them.

Well not to really jump on this, but you should ask them then if they are willing to have some pictures taken or make a public stance about our 2nd Amendment rights in this country. Keeping stuff like that a secret doesn't help any cause at all. Not sure how big your place is, but you could maybe schedule some kind of meet and greet for people to see the face of elected officials that actually stand for this country's Constitution!! Just a thought and that is pretty cool!!

Charles.

Well not to really jump on this, but you should ask them then if they are willing to have some pictures taken or make a public stance about our 2nd Amendment rights in this country. Keeping stuff like that a secret doesn't help any cause at all. Not sure how big your place is, but you could maybe schedule some kind of meet and greet for people to see the face of elected officials that actually stand for this country's Constitution!! Just a thought and that is pretty cool!!

Charles.

You mean like this?

Al's Roundtable

The pro-gun reps up here aren't in the closet.

Adam and I are discussing how best to approach pro-rights activism in our new home. Thanks for the idea. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom