Libya steals US weapons...

Dam i was going to start posting a ton of stuff to the classifieds....never mind ill let the heat die down [laugh] In all seriousness what else is new with this administration. They have let everything under the sun get in the hands of terrorists, foreign powers, etc.

Its what theyve wanted all along.

Something like Animals by Pink Floyd.
"Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away. Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air. You better watch out,
There may be dogs about. I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen, things are not what they seem."

if it wasn't so ridiculous it would be funny.

According to State Department and military sources, dozens of highly armored vehicles called GMV's, provided by the United States, are now missing. The vehicles feature GPS navigation as well as various sets of weapon mounts and can be outfitted with smoke-grenade launchers. U.S. Special Forces undergo significant training to operate these vehicles. Fox News is told the vehicles provided to the Libyans are now gone.

Along with the GMV's, hundreds of weapons are now missing, including roughly 100 Glock pistols and more than 100 M4 rifles. More disturbing, according to the sources, is that it seems almost every set of night-vision goggles has also been taken. This is advanced technology that gives very few war fighters an advantage on the battlefield.

No problem. They'll just confiscate some of the guns owned legally by US owners, and send them directly to the rebels. It's under a new government program called the "Guns for Rebels - forced takeback program". Coming to a neighborhood near you soon....

Theft of US weapons in Libya involved hundreds of guns, sources say | Fox News

We give away guns like they are going out of style

- - - Updated - - -

100 glocks and 100 M4's plus hundreds of night vision goggles now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood. Is it just me or is our foreign policy ****ed?

Was it these guys?

Libyanchase.jpg

Instead of shipping arms to Islamic terrorists that we later have to try to kill, we should just
cut out the middleman and ship the employees of the CIA to Al-Queda. That way, they would **** up their plans instead of ours.

Does it just seem this way to me, or has every single foreign operation that the CIA has been involved with turned into a huge catastrophe? Installing the Shah of Iran, funding the Muhajideen, installing the dictator in Chile, invading Iraq to find the "weapons of mass destruction". Is there any situation they have ever touched that actually improved, instead of blowing up in our faces for decades?

Last edited:
Theft MY ASS!! That is a good cover story for when the shit shows up in Syria.

Im more worried about when some of that shit shows up here,

I find it ironic that evrey time i look at night vision optics, the web sight specifically says no shipping outside the united states, but i guess when the president dose it its ok,

but yet it turned out not ok, huh go figure?

Am I the only one that thinks this is a good thing? Correction, this COULD be a good thing if we play this hand correctly.

Solution:

U.S. to group A: So, I heard through the sandvine you hate group B?
Group A: Bakalakakakalaka yeah we hate them!
U.S. to group B: Wow those group A guys hate you, quite a bit judging by their bakalaka anger voice. So, do you hate group A just as much?
Group B: Bakadurkabakalaka f*** yeah they suck!

U.S. to group A: Dudes, those group B guys just called you a bunch of bakalakabitches. Here, give me money, take these toys, and show them who the number one durka is around these parts.
U.S. to group B: Guys, those group A guys just said you suck at making couscous and their sandcastle is super legit, whereas yours is simply a humble abode in the shadow of their glorious sand edifice. You aren't going to sit here and take that kind of harsh rhetoric are you? Didn't think so, here, give me all that gold right over there, and try these new toys on for size.

Boom. We are no longer public enemy numero uno, didn't have to launch any tomahawks, and we can watch the fireworks live on the color picture screen without needing any of our own pyrotechnics. The enemy of my enemy is my friend can work on many alternate levels if one is creative enough, and if one is tricky enough...you can make short work of both sides without lifting a damn finger. We aren't interfering, we're simply speeding up the inevitable whilst turning a profit.

1) sell weapons
2) let the crazy people get back to their natural state of being, also known as tribal conflict
3) profit.

Historically, when it comes to profiteering off of war, we were pretty beastly. We should make a triumphant return to the global marketplace, with loyalty only to the value of the USD. There's an ever expanding middle eastern market just waiting to get snatched up.

Last edited:
Theft of US weapons in Libya involved hundreds of guns, sources say | Fox News

We give away guns like they are going out of style

- - - Updated - - -

100 glocks and 100 M4's plus hundreds of night vision goggles now in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood. Is it just me or is our foreign policy ****ed?

Obama has already been voted gun salesman of the year a few times in a row.

And - the AR is still not as universally accepted around the world the way the AK is. Since he's killed most of the rest of the economy - he's got to build up something to keep the money coming in. Also - the AR is sort of the universal rifle here in the US - but terrorists all over the world are usually seen holding AK's - you know Holder and Obama would like to somehow connect the AR to American gun owners as a "terrorist weapon".

So the ploy is this: you start sending AR's to terrorists. Try to get them to switch from AK's to AR's. Once the marketing takes off - terrorists all over the world start carrying AR's. Now you've got the pieces in place to start maligning the AR as a terrorist weapon here in the US - and you can use that as the nose under the tent to convince the ignorant we need even more strict gun control. Meanwhile factories in the US will be spitting out AR's and shipping them all over the world - thereby bringing in much needed tax money to the govt.

It's brilliant marketing I tell you - sell more guns overseas - bring in more tax money - and still get the opportunity you need to put in more gun control here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom