• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Libtards are trying to close Nauset Rod & Gun Club

Just got an email from the club. There was an article in the Cape Codder which is attached, because I can't link to their non existent website. Apparently, some shitlib neighbor complained and is trying to use the school board to shut down the club. Nauset Regional High School is a half mile away, but that's never been an issue before.

Attachments

• Cape codder article.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 162
They're probably trying to use the Moms Demand definition of a school shooting--any firearm discharged within a half mile of a school regardless of whether anyone was hit. Using their logic there's a "school shooting" any time the club is open.

So what is Nauset Rod and Gun Club's stance on this?
I bet not even 1/10th of the members will even show up to support their own club!
If your needing support let us know.
Fuds guna fud!

Time to get all the Cape Clubs involved and show support for your club.

I will be at the Cape Cod Fish and Game club meeting this month on the 10th and will bring this up.
I doubt you will get much support though..

Not our club. Not our problem. We don't care attitude towards others rights..
Nobody needs a gun attitude at my club...

Sorry to hear this news.

Keep us informed and I will do what I can in support of your club and rights!

I'll be at Midway Trap and Skeet Club in East Falmouth tomarrow at 3:00pm for a meeting. If any members are there I will inform them of what is happening at Nauset.

Good time for a rally at the Brewster town Hall on the 12th!
Get your members organized and I will be there!
Now is not the time to sit by and watch your club be closed!

PS: Cape Cod Fish and Game has enough fuds. We sure as hell don't need yours!

Last edited:
Know more than a few of the Nauset gang. Far from Fudds. Responsible members of the community as well.

I am somewhat troubled by much weight being given to an anonymous letter. Anyone can send one in, claiming to be whomever they want.

My neighbor is a member down there. He was telling me about this yesterday. Apparently many years ago, the gun club sold the land that the high school is on to the town for something like $1. Basically a donation. I guess goodwill only lasts so long.

My neighbor is a member down there. He was telling me about this yesterday. Apparently many years ago, the gun club sold the land that the high school is on to the town for something like $1. Basically a donation. I guess goodwill only lasts so long.

Seems odd that the town owns the property. I went and read their history and still don't understand why that seemed like a good idea. I mean it is revisionist mindset as it happened over 40 years ago, but judging from today it seems like a crazy liability to not own the land the club is on. (Not asking to blame them, more just entirely confused and looking for more information)

Last edited:
They're probably trying to use the Moms Demand definition of a school shooting--any firearm discharged within a half mile of a school regardless of whether anyone was hit. Using their logic there's a "school shooting" any time the club is open.
I haven't been able to find that definition of a school shooting. Can you point me to it? My club's property is about 686 feet from the property of the nearest school.

Jeeeezus Christ I just read the article.

"The neighbors who sent the unsigned letter say that the use of the firing ranges causes excessive noise pollution, adversely affects that natural habitat, violates the rights of area residents and visitors.......yada yada.......BASED ON INQUIRIES TO TOWN OFFICIALS, THE FIRING RANGE IS NOT REGULATED BY THE TOWN OR OVERSEEN BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHICH WOULD BE OF CONCERN TO ANY REASONABLE AND PRUDENT PERSON".

WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING f*** IS WRONG WITH THESE SNOWFLAKES?!?!? No.....I'm sorry soccer mom......the police don't have to supervise a private club that recreationally shoots fire arms. f***ing twatwaffles!

"The neighbors who sent the unsigned letter say that the use of the firing ranges causes excessive noise pollution, adversely affects that natural habitat, violates the rights of area residents and visitors.......yada yada.......BASED ON INQUIRIES TO TOWN OFFICIALS, THE FIRING RANGE IS NOT REGULATED BY THE TOWN OR OVERSEEN BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHICH WOULD BE OF CONCERN TO ANY REASONABLE AND PRUDENT PERSON".

WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING f*** IS WRONG WITH THESE SNOWFLAKES?!?!? No.....I'm sorry soccer mom......the police don't have to supervise a private club that recreationally shoots fire arms. f***ing twatwaffles!

What's wrong with them? Seriously? They don't like guns. They don't like you and they don't like me.
There's a whole class of people who believe that the government makes sure that everything's safe for them.
And then there are people like me who feel that the less government there is the better off I am.

There are people who believe that the military and the police are the only people who are trained to handle firearms - and that they can be trusted.
And these are the same people who are screaming that police officers are killing black people and should be disarmed.

twatwaffles indeed.

I'm a member of four gun clubs, and I shoot at a couple more. All of them operate under some agreements with their towns, and all operate under federal, state and local laws.

We have plenty of reasonable and prudent people present; they're the ones with guns in their hands.

I think the issue there is they are trying to wall hack the cause of their displeasure because it is located on property the town owns. I would be a little unsure of why a private club would have full use of town land if the scenario was reversed and it was a building that was housing a group I didn't like. Public vs. Private land is a big determinate of how much business the gov has in what goes on there. If I was the town I would just sell them the land back for $1 and then both parties can claim a victory while the club can remain in operation having never done something wrong.

that sucks !!
we just had acres acres of tress wiped out for a solar farm at our club FFF
from the main rd all the way to the club by the land owner.
it looks horrible, depressing.
it's better than having houses going up and then complaining about us like every other club around lately.

Seems odd that the town owns the property. I went and read their history and still don't understand why that seemed like a good idea. I mean it is revisionist mindset as it happened over 40 years ago, but judging from today it seems like a crazy liability to not own the land the club is on. (Not asking to blame them, more just entirely confused and looking for more information)

I read it as the club sold the land the school is on to the town, not the land the club is on. And sold it for $1 as a donation to the town to build the school.

So what is Nauset Rod and Gun Club's stance on this?
I bet not even 1/10th of the members will even show up to support their own club!
If your needing support let us know.
Fuds guna fud!

Time to get all the Cape Clubs involved and show support for your club.

I will be at the Harwich Fish and Game club meeting this month on the 10th and will bring this up.
I doubt you will get much support though..

Not our club. Not our problem. We don't care attitude towards others rights..
Nobody needs a gun attitude at my club...

Sorry to hear this news.

Keep us informed and I will do what I can in support of your club and rights!

I'll be at Midway Trap and Skeet Club in East Falmouth tomarrow at 3:00pm for a meeting. If any members are there I will inform them of what is happening at Nauset.

Good time for a rally at the Brewster town Hall on the 12th!
Get your members organized and I will be there!
Now is not the time to sit by and watch your club be closed!

PS: Harwich Fish and Game has enough fuds. We sure as hell don't need yours!

I'm assuming that you meant Cape Cod Fish and Game in Harwich. Rest assured that Nauset will have the complete support of CCF&G. Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you on the 10th.

"This would be of concern to any reasonable and prudent person . . ."

You know this is a coordinated effort. How does the saying go - Think Globally, Agitate Locally? Bloomberg's money is flowing everywhere, if I were on the board of any club in MA I'd be preparing to be attacked.

Call me crazy, but I don't believe that any local government body could possibly take a anonymous letter seriously. How would they even know if it's from a local tax payer? Waste of time for all parties concerned.

Note to gun clubs. Never sell land. lease forever with a gun club forever protection clause. If lessee reneges, for any reason, land lease cancels immediately and land use with betterments is returned to club. In addition, resulting legal council is paid in full be lessee.

Note to gun clubs. Never sell land. lease forever with a gun club forever protection clause. If lessee reneges, for any reason, land lease cancels immediately and land use with betterments is returned to club. In addition, resulting legal council is paid in full be lessee.

This

The club should have ground leased the land to the town to maintain leverage.

Here is an FBI assessment of school shootings. I can't seem to find a date on it but it is signed by Louis Freeh (FBI director from 1993-2001) so it's a few years back.

School Shooter

On page 10 it makes an interesting point about "wrong or unverified impressions of school shooters", one of which is "Easy access to weapons is THE most significant risk factor."

I did not see a definition of school shooting in it, but then I haven't had time to read all of it yet.

"Easy access to weapons is THE most significant risk factor."
When I was growing up guns were very easily accessed. you'd get it out of the closet or off the rack on the wall or take it from standing in the corner of the room. Where were all those mass shootings back then when access was as easy as could be. It's not the access that's the problem it's much more of a societal thing.

When I was growing up guns were very easily accessed. you'd get it out of the closet or off the rack on the wall or take it from standing in the corner of the room. Where were all those mass shootings back then when access was as easy as could be. It's not the access that's the problem it's much more of a societal thing.

One of the first times I was in my In Laws house my future father in law said "Can you hand me the broom its in the corner by the door in the garage." So I walk over and without looking grab one cylindrical item that was leaning in the corner and as I am about to pick it up he goes "No that's the Shotgun! Oh right the broom is in the closet because I have been keeping the shotgun there in case that coyote comes back...."

Though I guess it was a different time in Ohio back in '13.

One of the first times I was in my In Laws house my future father in law said "Can you hand me the broom its in the corner by the door in the garage." So I walk over and without looking grab one cylindrical item that was leaning in the corner and as I am about to pick it up he goes "No that's the Shotgun! Oh right the broom is in the closet because I have been keeping the shotgun there in case that coyote comes back...."

Though I guess it was a different time in Ohio back in '13.
Shotguns were referred to as trench brooms at one time. They were good at sweeping the enemy away.:D

+1
our gun's were displayed proudly in gun racks on the wall. you could buy a box of .22's just about anywhere. not so much here but down south most pick ups had gun racks with the owner's proudly showing off their rifles. different world today....

Back
Top Bottom