• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberals Plan Scream Fest on Nov. 6

HA!HA! the snowflakes still can't get over it. Warms my heart because President Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
Progressives have taken their Trump derangement syndrome to a whole new level...

Thousands of anguished libs in Boston and Philadelphia will be taking part in scream fests on Nov. 8 to commemorate the anniversary of Donald Trump's election. Liberals in other cities around the country are likely to step up to the crazy plate as well as the big day draws near.

Over 4,000 Facebook users in the Boston area have RSVP'd to attend the event they're calling "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election." Another 33,000 have expressed interest in attending the event at the 383-year-old Boston Common.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/anguis...am-helplessly-sky-anniversary-trump-election/

These people should read more than headlines and maybe they wouldn't be so angry.

I canNOT wait for the autotuned videos and other spoofs. While it can't beat the feeling of winning last November, this will be a close second. I hope Mark Dice shows up at one of these events.

You know what's hysterical about this, is I bet anything someone from the 4chan /pol / pepe / KEK types actually came up with this idea....

This smells like the biggest troll job on the planet. [rofl]

"So..... we tricked the moonbats into coming out for this event... "
"where they all cry out in public... on the anniversary of trump being elected... "
"they all think it was put together... by other moonbats... upset about trump.... "
"but they didn't realize.... it was just us exploiting them... to show the rest of the world how ****ing insane they are"
*cue insane laughter*

[rofl]

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
These people should read more than headlines and maybe they wouldn't be so angry.

I canNOT wait for the autotuned videos and other spoofs. While it can't beat the feeling of winning last November, this will be a close second. I hope Mark Dice shows up at one of these events.

It's gonna be like this... and it will be great....

And I don't even really like trump.... but the fact that the moonbats will be this retarded, to fall for this.... is great stuff.... [rofl]

JFF99of.jpg

Listen... I can hear them already...

You know what's hysterical about this, is I bet anything someone from the 4chan /pol / pepe / KEK types actually came up with this idea....

This smells like the biggest troll job on the planet. [rofl]

"So..... we tricked the moonbats into coming out for this event... "
"where they all cry out in public... on the anniversary of trump being elected... "
"they all think it was put together... by other moonbats... upset about trump.... "
"but they didn't realize.... it was just us exploiting them... to show the rest of the world how ****ing insane they are"
*cue insane laughter*

[rofl]

-Mike

That sounds exactly like something they would do.

Can we form our own event at the same time and place where we all point at them and laugh loudly while they scream?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

HA!HA! the snowflakes still can't get over it. Warms my heart because President Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
Progressives have taken their Trump derangement syndrome to a whole new level...

Thousands of anguished libs in Boston and Philadelphia will be taking part in scream fests on Nov. 8 to commemorate the anniversary of Donald Trump's election. Liberals in other cities around the country are likely to step up to the crazy plate as well as the big day draws near.

Over 4,000 Facebook users in the Boston area have RSVP'd to attend the event they're calling "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election." Another 33,000 have expressed interest in attending the event at the 383-year-old Boston Common.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/anguis...am-helplessly-sky-anniversary-trump-election/

Just another reason I got the hell out of the People's Republic of MA, where Liberty began and ended.

How much would it cost to have a MAGA banner flown over the event ?
The whole time.

Excellent idea!!

Wonder if there's any FAA restrictions over the area for that type of flight?

If someone in the area sets it up, I'm in for a $20 donation.

Last edited:
Hopefully a goodly number of them strain their vocal cords and can't talk for a week afterwards.

The old "I'll show me" adage comes to mind.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom