• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberals have no shame as to the extent they will deceive the American people.

Folks, I have just seen a campaign ad by Ed Markey completely deceiving the voting constituency.
His opponent is Republican candidate Gabriel Gomez, and the ad attacks Gomez opposing the draconian legislation being shoved down our throats. In the ad, Markey states that Gomez opposed the Assault Weapon Ban. At the same time this is being stated they show a full auto AK being fired. This is truly disgusting and deceitful to people who are unaware or are not informed about firearms. A lot of people don't realize that there has been a ban on full auto firearms since the 1930's. but to a person who does not know thinks that Gonez opposes the banning of fully auto firearms.
Here's the link. Do you feel as disgusted as I do?

http://youtu.be/KG6nfJMN8OU

Lies that work:

Evil Republicans want to kill Granny, poison your air and water and melt the ice caps.

Read my lips no new taxes..... That one not so much.

Nice to see the Revere Police department doing a cameo appearance. I don't think that while working in a professional appointed town/state position you should be able to campaign in any way for a candidate. I remember a while back arguing with the Worcester State maintenance crew employees about having an Obama sticker on the school work truck. I made an awful stink and they were forced to remove it. [smile]

He has an R next to his name. He's legit.

I don't want to hear anymore policy crap from these clowns. I'm ready for more stimulating competitions than debates too, how about arm-wrestling or potato sack races?

Whoever can win a hot dog eating contest has my vote....I think these types of events suit the contestants better than pseudo-intellectual "debates".

Markey will tell lies that the progressives want to hear: "We will make your children safe by making guns disappear."

Gomez will tell lies that the conservatives want to hear: "We will make your children free by ensuring that they can defend themselves."

In any event, both will tell lies, because that's what they have to do to get elected in the Commonwealth. Why the hell do we waste time electing these people in the first place? If Senators were chosen by lot from a pool of eligible voters who met the age criterion, we'd get a far superior product. Particularly if the winner of the lottery were given the option of serving his time either in the Senate or in prison.

We were joking in my office about what we would have done if we won the Powerball. I would have loved to run a Mongomery Brewster style campaign of "None of the Above".

Let me be the 1st to come to Markey's defense. I would contend that Markey is so uneducated and liberally daft that he honestly does not understand the difference between a fully auto killy looking thing and a semi-auto killy looking thing. This is probably why Markey will be elected. His ignorant positions best reflect the moonbat constituency that he will represent. To turn a phrase, stupid is as stupid votes.

Folks, I have just seen a campaign ad by Ed Markey completely deceiving the voting constituency.
His opponent is Republican candidate Gabriel Gomez, and the ad attacks Gomez opposing the draconian legislation being shoved down our throats. In the ad, Markey states that Gomez opposed the Assault Weapon Ban. At the same time this is being stated they show a full auto AK being fired. This is truly disgusting and deceitful to people who are unaware or are not informed about firearms. A lot of people don't realize that there has been a ban on full auto firearms since the 1930's. but to a person who does not know thinks that Gonez opposes the banning of fully auto firearms.
Here's the link. Do you feel as disgusted as I do?

Ed Markey for MA | TV Ad: Clear Differences - YouTube

If he does oppose the ban on new manufacture full auto then we may have something in common after all.

I dunno, I'd rather have Gomez in there than Warren/Markey. May not be the best, but it's better than the other two. At least there's a possibility of nullifying Warren; with Markey, there's no chance.

i pounded down three chili cheese dogs last weekend.

yeah, yeah it's not that impressive; but did i say anywhere that i chewed them? let's see someone counter that.

tryng to get to ed markey-level, he can deepthroat an entire kielbasa without cutting it up at all.

I've already written to the Markey campaign, complaining about their anti-gun agenda.

They're absolutely pandering to the low-information voters, and it absolutely drives me crazy that they can exaggerate and lie in their commercials, apparently without any regard to reality.

I saw this commercial on TV and it made me feel the need to vote for anyone except Markey if this is the crap he's running on. Because you know, we don't have bigger issues to deal with than running commercials about how much you hate guns.

The commercial firmly made me want to vote against Markey, so there's that. Here's to hoping this commercial has the opposite effect Markey hopes it has.

My impression of a gabe Gomez commercial.

Gabe is a hispanic american so Republicans can feel good about voting for a minority. AND he's a Navy SEAL. Yep, republican Gabe Gomez. Gomez as in Hispanic. And did we mention he's a SEAL. Yep. Gomez for Congress. Psst. He's a SEAL. and he's Hispanic. Wow. Like all those really cool Cuban Republicans in Miami.

My impression of a gabe Gomez commercial.

Gabe is a hispanic american so Republicans can feel good about voting for a minority. AND he's a Navy SEAL. Yep, republican Gabe Gomez. Gomez as in Hispanic. And did we mention he's a SEAL. Yep. Gomez for Congress. Psst. He's a SEAL. and he's Hispanic. Wow. Like all those really cool Cuban Republicans in Miami.

He also knows the Pledge of Allegiance.

I am still looking for the Chinese assault weapons he said were on the streets! Haven't found one yet[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom