• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberal Agenda

Umm abortion is the murder of children and .gov shouldn't be funding the fetus parts store planned parenthood either. In that you are correct. Isn't it funny liberals codel killers and kill kids?

That's your opinion and therefore it would be your Agenda if you made a video about it. Other people don't see it that way so your belief isn't necessarily the right belief.

No one is killing "kids" hahaha, Adam Lanza killed "kids".

Last edited:
Lots of hypocrisy here.. If the conservatives decided to spend "our" money on an anti abortion video how many here would feel it's a waste of money??
Things change when the agenda is something you agree with.

Nailed it. "I don't like agendas...abortion is murder."

And people have the right to call you ignorant for prejudging people you don't know based on unrelated incidents and people. Then when you pass down racism to kids you make things worse. Every hardcore racist I've ever known has been dumb as hell and their racism stemmed from how stupid they were.
You know some people I really do hate and would discriminate in a second against,........Liberals.

Are you saying anything that supports being against intolerance is liberal or something? That would mean you just want to be for intolerance? I'm confused.
How about tolerating my world view?

The thing I've noticed about the 'coexist' and 'tolerance' crowd is they only tolerate consenting views.

The government should have no say in who I do business with or give charity to.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

How about tolerating my world view?

The thing I've noticed about the 'coexist' and 'tolerance' crowd is they only tolerate consenting views.

The government should have no say in who I do business with or give charity to.

Indeed and gov money should be used for things other than murder and leftist propaganda.

Indeed and gov money should be used for things other than murder and leftist propaganda.

Is it not possible that the repubs (conservatives) frivolously waste money on crap you wouldn't approve of?

Last edited:
Lots of hypocrisy here.. If the conservatives decided to spend "our" money on an anti abortion video how many here would feel it's a waste of money??
Things change when the agenda is something you agree with.
I would be pissed and I am one of those racist, hateful bigots otherwise known as Christians.

You know, Christians, as in those guys it's okay to hate because of their faith. Unlike the Muslims who you can't hate even if they want to kill you.

Why all the angst? You're starting to sound just like the people you are railing against. It's their movie theater and their rules. They can show whatever it is they want on screen. If you don't like it, then get out of your chair and go home. Problem solved. Personally I could care less about previews and before the movie videos, etc. I worry more about Hollywood actors who make violent movies with guns and then ironically rail against the very things they just did on camera. I vote against those people with my wallet, like Liam Neeson. I liked the taken movies, but from now on, unless it's free, I'm not spending another dime on Neeson movies.

Why all the angst? You're starting to sound just like the people you are railing against. It's their movie theater and their rules. They can show whatever it is they want on screen. If you don't like it, then get out of your chair and go home. Problem solved. Personally I could care less about previews and before the movie videos, etc. I worry more about Hollywood actors who make violent movies with guns and then ironically rail against the very things they just did on camera. I vote against those people with my wallet, like Liam Neeson. I liked the taken movies, but from now on, unless it's free, I'm not spending another dime on Neeson movies.

Depending on where you look - the Ad Council appears to be privately funded or federally funded - or both.

The US Government and the powers behind it have a very intricate network of "private" organizations and "funds" that basically operate as an arm of the government power structure. Think "Federal Reserve" - which is NOT an arm of the Federal government - but might as well be. Another way to understand how this system works is to go do some reading of "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man ) - because he lays out in some detail how pieces of this system work.

The fact of the matter is that your tax dollars are helping to fund this.

But you're also correct that you can walk out of the movie theatre if you don't like it. But then you're going to have to argue with them about getting your money back.

The other fact of the matter is - Coke didn't need to go to the Ad Council to get this ad made. They're perfectly capable of doing it themselves. They're operating in collusion with somebody who has an agenda - and is using Coke as a shield for the underlying message.

My response is this: If we're all the same under the covers - then get rid of all the Affirmative Action laws - and every single law that favors one group over another. Isn't that what the skeletons are showing. Maybe they ought to show one skeleton working really hard - and the other one sitting around watching TV and smoking dope and let people make up their minds on whether all skeletons are REALLY the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be pissed and I am one of those racist, hateful bigots otherwise known as Christians.

You know, Christians, as in those guys it's okay to hate because of their faith. Unlike the Muslims who you can't hate even if they want to kill you.

Funny how Christians used to go around the world doing things like inventing languages for tribes who had none so they could record the history of their people and communicate with each other and the world. Funny how Christians used to go around the world teaching cannibals it wasn't ok to ritually eat each other. Funny how Christians teach that we should have love for ALL people - even your enemies.

That's some really hateful shit right there.

Depending on where you look - the Ad Council appears to be privately funded or federally funded - or both.

The US Government and the powers behind it have a very intricate network of "private" organizations and "funds" that basically operate as an arm of the government power structure. Think "Federal Reserve" - which is NOT an arm of the Federal government - but might as well be. Another way to understand how this system works is to go do some reading of "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man ) - because he lays out in some detail how pieces of this system work.

The fact of the matter is that your tax dollars are helping to fund this.

But you're also correct that you can walk out of the movie theatre if you don't like it. But then you're going to have to argue with them about getting your money back.

The other fact of the matter is - Coke didn't need to go to the Ad Council to get this ad made. They're perfectly capable of doing it themselves. They're operating in collusion with somebody who has an agenda - and is using Coke as a shield for the underlying message.

My response is this: If we're all the same under the covers - then get rid of all the Affirmative Action laws - and every single law that favors one group over another. Isn't that what the skeletons are showing. Maybe they ought to show one skeleton working really hard - and the other one sitting around watching TV and smoking dope and let people make up their minds on whether all skeletons are REALLY the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how Christians used to go around the world doing things like inventing languages for tribes who had none so they could record the history of their people and communicate with each other and the world. Funny how Christians used to go around the world teaching cannibals it wasn't ok to ritually eat each other. Funny how Christians teach that we should have love for ALL people - even your enemies.

That's some really hateful shit right there.

The obama regime is funding education programs for illegal aliens (in the making) on how to unionize in the US. Enjoy paying for this?

Did you watch the video for the context for what we're talking about hating people for? Doesn't look like it.

Again, if you're proud of hating someone for the color of their skin or religion with nothing about their character to back it up, find it as normal as you wish but there is something wrong with the way your brain works. I can't believe I'm reading what I am, where racism and bigotry is defended like it's cool or something. I ain't the one going full retard, let me tell you something.

Its cliche by now but judge people based on their words and actions. Blanket hating entire races and religions because of your own ignorance isn't something you can really defend. You're free to do it but when it can and does directly lead to discrimination and violence, what exactly is wrong with trying to change it?

You clearly ignored everything I posted. Believe it or not, your viewpoints aren't the only ones to be considered. Progressives like you will be the first ones whining for help when this country implodes.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you know what a troll is, and only on NES would you be called one for making a reasoned argument against mindless hate. Hilarious, I'm done trying to make sense of this madness. Keep yelling at clouds boys.

Don't let the door of the Interwebs hit you in the ass on the way out

Again, read the posts and responses. That is not what I'm talking about nor what is being responded to.

You really need therapy...you're as deaf dumb and blind as a post. You REFUSE to listen or acknowledge a single word anyone has said to you. People like you are the main reason this country's society is in such disarray and hateful toward each other.

Same here. A couple of jobs ago I worked with and was very friendly with a black guy. We got along on many levels - and discovered this because one day he was looking Vanessa Williams pictures when I walked into his cube for a work question. I commented by saying " Vanessa Williams is smoking hot". From that day on - we got along great. He would tell me completely racist jokes about white people - and I would laugh because they were funny. I would tell him completely racist jokes about black people and he would laugh if they were funny. Sometimes he'd call me on something - and sometimes I'd call him on something - but in the end we got along and were friends.

When two people can find common ground - they can get along despite differences.

That's exactly how I remember the world before we got all unicorns and rainbows sensitive as a society. As long as the progressive resolve is higher than the rest of us nothing will change. We are puppets unless and until we decide "no more" PC and no more illegal and insane feel good laws!!! Accept it and condone it. If we condone it, then we own it.

- - - Updated - - -

And people have the right to call you ignorant for prejudging people you don't know based on unrelated incidents and people. Then when you pass down racism to kids you make things worse. Every hardcore racist I've ever known has been dumb as hell and their racism stemmed from how stupid they were.

unicorn.png

With this crop of rinos indeed. But the dims take it to a whole new low. But then I'm not a repugucrat either. Unenrolled. Republicans tend to be democrat lite.

We haven't had a two party system in the US for many decades. They are all Republicrats, whether there's a D or an R after their name...and they're all greedy money and power hungry tyrants

You clearly ignored everything I posted. Believe it or not, your viewpoints aren't the only ones to be considered. Progressives like you will be the first ones whining for help when this country implodes.

Don't let the door of the Interwebs hit you in the ass on the way out

You really need therapy...you're as deaf dumb and blind as a post. You REFUSE to listen or acknowledge a single word anyone has said to you. People like you are the main reason this country's society is in such disarray and hateful toward each other.

Yeah, I'm the reason because you want to be racist and bigoted and defend it.

Yeah, I'm the reason because you want to be racist and bigoted and defend it.
Did you take one brain cell and read anything I wrote? Please highlight the racist parts of my posts please. I'm having a hard time following you since you keep saying the same thing over and over again. You're a typical pathetic sensitive little progressive racist snowflake. I'm done with you!

I hate people who think I should pay for their laziness and welfare
I hate people who think their views of life are the only views I should have
I hate people who make and support laws based on the color of one's skin (ex. Affirmative Action)
I hate people who tell me what I should accept as 'normal'
I hate people who think I'm intolerant when I attempt to shield my children from gay pride parades and transvestite demonstrations
I hate people who can't keep their private lives private and must continue to put it out there for everyone to accept
I hate people who think my right to free speech should be limited to anything that doesn't offend them
I hate people who think the COTUS is just a piece of paper and that it only refers to muskets
I hate people who think we have made progress because we have a record number of Americans on welfare and we have the first black president in history

Last edited:
Did you take one brain cell and read anything I wrote? Please highlight the racist parts of my posts please. I'm having a hard time following you since you keep saying the same thing over and over again. You're a typical pathetic sensitive little progressive racist snowflake. I'm done with you!

I hate people who think I should pay for their laziness and welfare
I hate people who think their views of life are the only views I should have
I hate people who make and support laws based on the color of one's skin (ex. Affirmative Action)
I hate people who tell me what I should accept as 'normal'
I hate people who think I'm intolerant when I attempt to shield my children from gay pride parades and transvestite demonstrations
I hate people who can't keep their private lives private and must continue to put it out there for everyone to accept
I hate people who think my right to free speech should be limited to anything that doesn't offend them
I hate people who think the COTUS is just a piece of paper and that it only refers to muskets
I hate people who think we have made progress because we have a record number of Americans on welfare and we have the first black president in history

Again, read what I'm talking about. I don't give a damn what you hate. I'm neither a progressive nor a racist, you're just a fool. I'm not talking about your hates here, I'm talking clearly about racism and bigotry based on ignorance. Pay attention.

It would be funnier except that there were no tribes without language.
I believe he was trying to say Christians would create written languages so that they could record the natives history and customs.

But it is easier to ignorantly hate a third of the world's population than to overlook a missing word easily inserted within context.

Back
Top Bottom