• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberal Agenda

To be blunt: this forum has gone to absolute shit, and its not because of the newbies coming here to ask the same question people have answered 1 million times. It because of the curmudgeons like FreeWillie who take everything as a personal affront on their "lifestyle". If you want your lifestyle to be "complete retard", then by all means, join him in his crusade against nothing.

Why? Because you are sniveling and whining because someone dares disagree with you?

+1,000,000

In my experience as a person of Asian decent, conservatives who are racist will tend to tell you to your face--but I've rarely encountered one who was. In fact, most "conservative whites" that I've met, whom the liberals like to portray as racist white-trash knuckledraggers, have been anything BUT racist, and took me at face value as an INDIVIDUAL regardless of my ethnic background. On the other hand, most white liberals I've dealt with seem to have this superiority complex, seeing me as a charity case, an "oppressed minority victim" that they just NEED to help. This is also why white liberal elitists love to adopt baby Asian girls or Black boys--they see minorities as exotic pets and poor downtrodden victims that need to be saved from the "evil white man".

Basically--white conservatives have always treated me as an equal, white liberals, not so much.

And--most of the racism I've encountered has come from other minorities. The racism from whites has always been from liberal whites, when I disagreed with them on pet issues like gun control. Nothing like being told by a lib that since I'm a minority I have to think in lockstep with them, because they know better and are "doing me a favor". Yeah, how about go **** yourself.

Awesome. Thank you.

I take everyone I meet as an individual and evaluate them on the content of their character.

At the same time I think evil racist thoughts about the worst representatives of various groups and I see no contradiction there.

"We"???? you do not speak for me, or for this forum. STFU.

Gee - funny how "tolerance" is only cool when the opinion you express is the "politically correct" position. I for one agree with him, and while I agree with you that he may not speak for the entire forum ( obviously ), the point he makes is valid.

Why should people be forced to tolerate or accept things/people? It all boils down to people telling others what to do, how to feel and how they should think, and to me, that is the epitome of intolerance.

I particularly like their shiners for Northern Pike. Caught a 45 lb Northern on one. WOOAHHHH BABY!

Pulled in a 35 lb musky on one. Little moose lake Mn. Northern pikes hit that lure like a drunk on Thunderbird. I still plug with a 20 yo rebel plug. Lost it twice found it once an hour later and the second time the next day.

Pulled in a 35 lb musky on one. Little moose lake Mn. Northern pikes hit that lure like a drunk on Thunderbird. I still plug with a 20 yo rebel plug. Lost it twice found it once an hour later and the second time the next day.

Pike are docile until they get near the boat. Musky not so much! 35 lbs must have been a handful.

"The Queen" is doing well! She owns this place. She'll be 2 soon and she's becoming a cat now. All her kitten features are disappearing. We love her to death she is such a wonderful addition to the family. She really is a special lady around here. We haven't had her spayed but she doesn't exhibit any of the bad features of a non-spayed cat. On the contrary, she is more loveable. She's also a hell of a huntress. Mice beware.

Last edited:
"The Queen" is doing well! She owns this place. She'll be 2 soon and she's becoming a cat now. All her kitten features are disappearing. We love her to death she is such a wonderful addition to the family. She really is a special lady around here. We haven't had her spayed but she doesn't exhibit any of the bad features of a non-spayed cat. On the contrary, she is more loveable.

The daughter unit was checking in on that one. Evidently her sister the one we kept was the paste eater. She jumped in the shower not too long ago. Laughed my ass off. Wife went one way cat the other. I gotta get a go pro.

Last edited:
The daughter unit was checking in on that one.

I might add she's a hell of a huntress. I have a 125 year old home so there are leaks. The mice don't have a chance. A squirrel got in, you should have seen that shit show... Holy crap. she was on that poor bastard like stink on shit. That poor squirrel didn't know what hit him. She's 9 lbs of whoop ass.

Last edited:
This is why I don't go to the movies.

Or even concerts for that matter...lately it seems every damned entertainer feels as if they have to take time from what they do best and start preaching about some political thing, climate change, feeding the poor or whatever...I saw Carlos Santana a few years back and he took almost 20 minutes going on about something. I thought the people there were going to start throwing tomatoes at him (they probably would've if they had some on them). Just shut up and sing for crying out loud...

Last edited:
The daughter unit was checking in on that one. Evidently her sister the one we kept was the paste eater. She jumped in the shower not too long ago. Laughed my ass off. Wife went one way cat the other. I gotta get a go pro.

jumping in the shower has got to be genetic. Nesa does the same thing. She loves the water. Maybe they are part Panther. [shocked]

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal.
Don't think so?
Be there the day daddy's little princess brings home new boyfriend Jose.
Or someone of a darker complection moves in next door.
I've seen it,, and the change of philosophy is amazing
Tolerant is what every one else is supposed to be.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal.
Don't think so?
Be there the day daddy's little princess brings home new boyfriend Jose.
Or someone of a darker complection moves in next door.
I've seen it,, and the change of philosophy is amazing
Tolerant is what every one else is supposed to be.

I live on cape cod in an area with people of many colors, methadone clinics, junkies living in homeless camps in the woods, a homeless shelter, lots of section 8, etc. A liberal friend of mine (who would never live in my area) is all for section 8, drug treatment, and the shelter in the name of helping people. They're now talking about putting affordable housing in his town. He's losing his mind over the crime it will bring in. He can't stop talking about it. It's kind of funny to see. I agree, liberals have the solution that won't affect themselves. However, regarding what started this thread, I see Coke as trying to sell to as many demographics as possible. Commercials like that are corny, but don't really bother me.

Yeah please do explain why hating people different than you is normal and should be accepted.

You're a nitwit, I don't hate anyone. I don't care what you do! I resent you telling me that I have to accept your way of life and then you hating on me when I don't. Do whatever you want to do just don't try and force me to say its OK. It's not. You're not normal.

Now I'm done. It's like talking to a brick wall with you.

Last edited:
Yeah please do explain why hating people different than you is normal and should be accepted.

I hate people who think I should pay for their laziness and welfare
I hate people who think their views of life are the only views I should have
I hate people who make and support laws based on the color of one's skin (ex. Affirmative Action)
I hate people who tell me what I should accept as 'normal'
I hate people who think I'm intolerant when I attempt to shield my children from gay pride parades and transvestite demonstrations
I hate people who can't keep their private lives private and must continue to put it out there for everyone to accept
I hate people who think my right to free speech should be limited to anything that doesn't offend them
I hate people who think the COTUS is just a piece of paper and that it only refers to muskets
I hate people who think we have made progress because we have a record number of Americans on welfare and we have the first black president in history

Shall I go on or is this enough fodder to begin a discussion? I got lots more!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You're a nitwit, I don't hate anyone. I don't care what you do! I resent you telling me that I have to accept your way of life and then you hating on me when I don't. Do whatever you want to do just don't try and force me to say its OK. It's not. Your not normal.

Now I'm done. It's like talking to a brick wall with you.

I think your point was well taken at "You're a nitwit!"

Last edited:
I live on cape cod in an area with people of many colors, methadone clinics, junkies living in homeless camps in the woods, a homeless shelter, lots of section 8, etc. A liberal friend of mine (who would never live in my area) is all for section 8, drug treatment, and the shelter in the name of helping people. They're now talking about putting affordable housing in his town. He's losing his mind over the crime it will bring in. He can't stop talking about it. It's kind of funny to see. I agree, liberals have the solution that won't affect themselves. However, regarding what started this thread, I see Coke as trying to sell to as many demographics as possible. Commercials like that are corny, but don't really bother me.
Lots of NIMBY's out there. The main affordable housing in the town I live in is as far away from town as it can be and actually still be in town. Someone threatens to put some more in every year or so and all the wealthy liberals scream bloody murder about property values....lol. I'm honest about it: I don't want state subsidized housing because it encourages laziness and state-funded charity.

Well, my suspicion is that it is a survival mechanism that is in human DNA. Early man developed the ability to recognize characteristics of people that were not from their immediate area and gene pool. It helped them to figure out it was a good idea to hide when the Mongol hordes came riding into their village. Much the same way that a gazelle knows that lions are not part of their group and may do them harm. Or even more to the point, that lions recognize lions that are not from their pride.

And when did it become ok to tell people what they are allowed to hate and what they should accept? It has recently become revealed that it is common practice among Afghan men to have sex with young boys. It is a cultural thing that has been going on for centuries. It is also common practice in about half the world to mutilate young girls by cutting off their clitoris. Am I allowed to hate those practices, or do I have to accept it because those people are just different.

You will have to provide me with a list of things I am allowed to hate so I don't run astray.

Back
Top Bottom