• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LGBTQ+++@*&$ in NH Taking Up Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOLERATE
ACCEPT
CELEBRATE
PARTICIPATION.

You must PARTICIPATE.

I think we are now at the "what if I don't" stage of participation.
I think you totally nailed it. We've seen what happens when even people that bake cakes don't accept. Tax dollars have been stolen for the celebration (refusal of taxes means jail time). As someone with kids, I am not subjecting them to what participation means to the activists in this lot.

This is a doctor, a patient and the parents.....
I am of the opinion, that much of the controversy should be laid at the feet of the first people mentioned in this sentence. If doctors and surgeons took their oath seriously, there would really be no discussion. Mental health issues aside, I can't see how any doctor can reconcile with preforming these surgeries.
The surgical removal of breasts, or penis, carries with it inherent risks. As does the introduction of hormones. There may be cases where these treatments are necessary, but I would suggest those cases are rare.
The fact that so many doctors are willing to castrate young males, or preform mastectomies on young girls, tells me that they have strayed from the basic premise of "Do no harm" , to promote a political ideology, or purely for greed, which is even worse.

What saddens me is that I think the Trans community has really set Gay rights back, after making progress for decades. I truly believe that being gay is not a choice. People are born gay or bi-sexual and admitting that has historically been a tough road for many. But gay men and women did not often push an agenda the way Trans people do. Insisting to use woman's bathrooms and locker rooms, or compete in woman's sports, even though they are biological men. And I think too often the gay community suffers for it. I'd be willing to bet that most gay women would prefer to not share a locker room with a biological man, just because they choose to wear lipstick and a wig. And for the life of me I can't understand the need to dress like a woman and read books to young children. Introducing sexuality to young children's story hour crosses a line weather conducted by straight, gay or trans people. Young children should be off limits.
I'm sure that most trans folks are not pedophiles, and I know some gay couples that are awesome parents, but demanding access to young children sure does set off some alarms, and frankly it should also set off some alarms about the parents that choose to participate. It also speaks volumes about the mind set of those in public education that feel it is their place to make this an issue, rather than things like science, math etc.

I don’t care what your pronouns are as long as you identify as a lawful gun owner.

Well, the issue here is that the attempted suicide rate among the transgender class is 40%!... Yes, you read that right! Google it.

I'm not advocating that is any kind of reason to restrict rights, and if they lawfully assemble and exercise them, good for them. But let's not pretend that introducing them in mass to firearms will not be without devastating consequences. Transgendered people have severe mental illnesses and body dysmorphia and depression are just 2 of them.

If you or I had such well-documented mental issues, it is, without doubt, the state would deny us our rights for our "own protection and the protection of others".

I am of the opinion, that much of the controversy should be laid at the feet of the first people mentioned in this sentence. If doctors and surgeons took their oath seriously, there would really be no discussion. Mental health issues aside, I can't see how any doctor can reconcile with preforming these surgeries.
The surgical removal of breasts, or penis, carries with it inherent risks. As does the introduction of hormones. There may be cases where these treatments are necessary, but I would suggest those cases are rare.
The fact that so many doctors are willing to castrate young males, or preform mastectomies on young girls, tells me that they have strayed from the basic premise of "Do no harm" , to promote a political ideology, or purely for greed, which is even worse.
This generation's snake oil salesmen.

Well, the issue here is that the attempted suicide rate among the transgender class is 40%!... Yes, you read that right! Google it.

I'm not advocating that is any kind of reason to restrict rights, and if they lawfully assemble and exercise them, good for them. But let's not pretend that introducing them in mass to firearms will not be without devastating consequences. Transgendered people have severe mental illnesses and body dysmorphia and depression are just 2 of them.

If you or I had such well-documented mental issues, it is, without doubt, the state would deny us our rights for our "own protection and the protection of others".
Hence "LAWFUL gun owner". Suicide is not a problem exclusive to the trans community, but yes, I am very well aware of the statistic. Me mentioning that specific statistic and the fact that the left pushes acceptance of the trans community, while it also censors discussion of an obvious mental health issue/crisis among the trans community leading to a 40% suicide rate among tran and doing absolutely nothing to address it, is what got me permanently banned from reddit for "promoting hate speech". Referring/assuming the trans community is synonymous with mentally ill and suicidal also does nothing to help the trans community. I don't have an answer/solution. I would imagine there are many different solutions for different parts of the problem. Thats for smarter people than me.

This generation's snake oil salesmen.
The Medical Profession had betrayed us, the public. After the pandemic lockdowns and BS about masks and vaccines they have shown their true colors.
Any surgeon who agreed to mutilate a child because the child is mentally ill and confused should be prohibited from EVER treating/operating on a human being again.
The medical profession has gone woke much to it's detriment.

Hence "LAWFUL gun owner". Suicide is not a problem exclusive to the trans community, but yes, I am very well aware of the statistic. Me mentioning that specific statistic and the fact that the left pushes acceptance of the trans community, while it also censors discussion of an obvious mental health issue/crisis among the trans community leading to a 40% suicide rate among tran and doing absolutely nothing to address it, is what got me permanently banned from reddit for "promoting hate speech". Referring/assuming the trans community is synonymous with mentally ill and suicidal also does nothing to help the trans community. I don't have an answer/solution. I would imagine there are many different solutions for different parts of the problem. Thats for smarter people than me.
Personally IMHO, the only "help" that community needs is the mental healthcare that they're being told they do not need. 40% of them may try to commit suicide, but 100% of them are mentally ill. Yes, suicide is not exclusive to trans mentally ill people, but they're doing it at a far higher rate than any other measurable demographic.

If it helps at all.....I am a woman married to another woman. I know all the scrapping dudes out there that wanted to take a ride in my viper are mad but hey it is what it is.

I just want you to know that you are not the only person like you. There are lots and lots of disaffected LGBT people who passionately hates communists, white progressive liberals with their f*cking faux acceptance golf claps and pats on the back and j*ackasses. I've talked with Arielle Scarcella and Blaire White. They're both extremely well grounded people who want nothing more than to live their lives in peace and quiet. But we're in a squeaky wheel gets the grease proposition and right now the clowns are running the circus. A lot of the LGBT people that Trump dragged into the republican party are today abandoning the party because the republican swang hard to the bible thumping crowd and many are joining the libertarian movement where there's no bullsh*t. That's millions of votes that the next republican candidate just lost but some folks just can't compute or are willing to sit in a hell of their own making. Good on them I say you earned it.

If you ever find yourself in Western MA and want to go shooting then shoot me a message. If you find yourself in RI and want go to the guntry club down there (in the viper of course) then let me know or just sit on a private beach and stare out at the water although it's so cold I'm giving it a pass for a little bit.

I don't care who you're attracted to. Or married to.

I'm just impressed as hell you're a woman who loves fast cars and guns!!! That's just so cool!!!!!!!

:)

So ‘gun rights for me and not for thee?’

Personally IMHO, the only "help" that community needs is the mental healthcare that they're being told they do not need. 40% of them may try to commit suicide, but 100% of them are mentally ill. Yes, suicide is not exclusive to trans mentally ill people, but they're doing it at a far higher rate than any other measurable demographic.

40 Percent.JPG

This thread is like end of empire shit. This is what happens when complacency sets in, productivity wanes, and people have nothing better to do than find the “new” thing.

When SRHTF then no one will care about any of this but to survive and thrive.
Let's expand on that. What does that mean? That this stuff only exists due to very comfortable lives in the end stage of secular liberal democracies.... and not in line with human nature, or the real world?

It's not your child, it's not your decision to make. Jesus, we have millions of these non violent felony laws on the books. How many more do we need?
>not your child
>parents should be able to make whatever choices they want with their child

The question is where is the line drawn on what is ok? You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Let's expand on that. What does that mean? That this stuff only exists due to very comfortable lives in the end stage of secular liberal democracies.... and not in line with human nature, or the real world?
Doesn’t have to be a secular liberal democracy alone. Historically it was regimes that were authoritarian, monarchist, theocratic, or even tribal. When times are hard and the life of ease is non existent in society then the modern woke warfare has no basis.

Doesn’t have to be a secular liberal democracy. Historically it was regimes that were authoritarian, monarchist , theocratic, or even tribal. When times are hard and the life of ease is non existent in society then the modern woke warfare has no basis.

Struggling to find any recent examples of what you claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom