• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LGBTQ+++@*&$ in NH Taking Up Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question: did you read the whole sentence? "as a general rule..."

When you shoot at the range, do you say "if you ignore all the flyers, it's a sub MOA grouping?"

Your choice of weasel clause does not dilute your underlying message.

When using the phrase, "as a general rule" certainly one is implying over 50% of the cases. Perhaps 80% or higher as I consider the meaning of "general rule".

You are still arguing that greater than 50% of "people without kids shouldn't be left alone around kids.

Based upon your standards, hospitals, schools, daycare facilities and more should immediately be suspect of any employee around children who don't have children themselves.

Your thinking is simply inconceivable.

I don't deny there are some predators out there. Some predators have kids. Some don't. Predators will be predators and often insert themselves into careers or relationships that allow them to take advantage of children.

FYI 96% of child sexual predators are male. Using your logic, as a general rule we should keep all males away from children.

Rich

When using the phrase, "as a general rule" certainly one is implying over 50% of the cases. Perhaps 80% or higher as I consider the meaning of "general rule".

You are still arguing that greater than 50% of "people without kids shouldn't be left alone around kids.

Based upon your standards, hospitals, schools, daycare facilities and more should immediately be suspect of any employee around children who don't have children themselves.

I don't deny there are some predators out there. Some predators have kids. Some don't. Predators will be predators and often insert themselves into careers or relationships that allow them to take advantage of children.

FYI 96% of child sexual predators are male. Using your logic, as a general rule we should keep all males away from children.

Rich
You're just too liberal and Massachusetts for me, man. I'm going to say that I'm suspect of transexuals and people without kids that try to societally pressure and legislate their way into access to kids. You're gonna take it personally and reference how you once rubbed one out to a lesbian video on a blurry cable channel, so I'm being offensive. You get it what I'm saying and are just being obtuse. You don't have to pretend here.

Predators will be predators and often insert themselves into careers or relationships that allow them to take advantage of children.
If you believe this, you agree with me, unless you don't think pushing sexuality and pushing dysmorphic disorders on children is predatory.

Teachers should teach their subjects and shut the f*** up with the politics. Hospitals should heal the sick and not indulge mental illness by chopping parts off of kids that are too young for their brains chemistry to be stable. Daycare facilities are better when run by parents instead of lowest common denominator women.

It is funny how many here jump to "I know a black/gay guy" routine. My view is such: if I am in a relationship(friend, boyfriend, husband, or f#&k budy) with a gay guy, it is my business and nobody else's. It doesn't make me an "expert" on equality or gender. Stop virtue signalling!

My Godfather was a black gay professor and a liberal state college. True story.

You're just too liberal and Massachusetts for me, man. I'm going to say that I'm suspect of transexuals and people without kids that try to societally pressure and legislate their way into access to kids. You're gonna take it personally and reference how you once rubbed one out to a lesbian video on a blurry cable channel, so I'm being offensive. You get it what I'm saying and are just being obtuse. You don't have to pretend here.

If you believe this, you agree with me, unless you don't think pushing sexuality and pushing dysmorphic disorders on children is predatory.

Teachers should teach their subjects and shut the f*** up with the politics. Hospitals should heal the sick and not indulge mental illness by chopping parts off of kids that are too young for their brains chemistry to be stable. Daycare facilities are better when run by parents instead of lowest common denominator women.

Your original statement stated "as a general rule, people without kids shouldn't be left alone around kids". That's what I'm taking exception with.

For the record I am clearly not a MA liberal. Ad Hominem attacks will get you no where.

Now you've expanded your statement to "transexuals and people without kids that try to societally pressure and legislate their way into access to kids". We agree fully on that. I'm also fully in agreement with your statement, "pushing sexuality and pushing dysmorphic disorders on children is predatory".

That's not what you said originally. At all. You offered a very generalized opinion about people without kids. Your statements are a moving target.

Discussion with you is impossible as you are continually moving the goalposts. Say what you mean. Mean what you say. And don't disparage others who call you on it.

Regarding your statement about me being obtuse, I really could stand to lose a few pounds.

Rich

Last edited:
Discussion with you is impossible as you are continually moving the goalposts. Say what you mean. Mean what you say. And don't disparage others who call you on it.

I meant all of it and after stepping away to make a pizza, I realized I was being a dick and shouldn't have played so fast and loose in a conversation that puts people on the defense or makes them cautious for someone stepping out of bounds on respecting and defending innocent fellow Americans. My bad and sorry for trying to get others to have a giggle by some bar room ribbing. Sorry Rich.

Regarding your statement about me being obtuse, I really could stand to lose a few pounds.

Me too, brother.

In the not to distant future I see a world where you need to obtain a permit/license to have a kid. Overpopulation will dictate this. No more families with 12 kids or welfare mothers popping them out for additional benefits. We’ll have to see how that affects humanity and the parent’s stupidity if it’s not as easy as just a night of fun and here they go popping out a kid.

Conversely, if I dated a black women once and had two black room mates for a bit does that absolve me from being called a racist if I challenge a guy coming out of a girls bathroom?

What I can’t figure out is the government loves to divide people, but they keep adding letters to a community at what point is it all inclusive? And we kill all the pedophiles.
ENOUGH!!!

99% of pedophiles are heterosexual males like all of you folks. Not LGBT people. Having one of you clowns around my children is far more risky than any of my LGBT friends.

The conservative right's sleazy efforts to tie LGBT people with child abuse, and grooming is beyond despicable.

If it wasn't for a whole pile of other issues, I'd never vote Republican again.

My daughter's BFF babysits for my daughter's 10 month old.

The BFF is gay. And a sweetheart. I've known her since she was 4 years old. I consider her a daughter from another mother.

BTW this young lady is also a nurse at Children's hospital. She cares for very sick kids every day.

She does not have any children. Should my daughter no longer accept her help with babysitting? Should Children's Hospital fire her because she's gay and has no children?

Serious question... do your knuckles drag on the ground when you walk?
He did say as a general rule not absolute.

Children living without either parent (foster children) are 10 times more likely to be sexually abused than children who live with both biological parents. Children who live with a single parent that has a live-in partner are at the highest risk: they are 20 times more likely to be victims of sexual abuse than children living with both biological parents

The LGBT community in this country isn't even being led around by LGBT people. It's being led around by white progressive liberals with a Jesus complex. They want to atone for the rotten things they said as kid or who the hell knows. But's it's white progressive liberal, the scourge of humanity.

The left today is a collection of boutique causes. I mean even look at black people, who's running that show? Is it black people, or guilt laden white people?
Both reasonable left and right ideas have been hijacked by far-out whack jobs, and the whackos are now in the driver's seat. Everyone else is standing around saying,
"Who the f*** is this clown, and who let him drive?"

ENOUGH!!!

99% of pedophiles are heterosexual males like all of you folks. Not LGBT people. Having one of you clowns around my children is far more risky than any of my LGBT friends.

The conservative right's sleazy efforts to tie LGBT people with child abuse, and grooming is beyond despicable.

Do you have a cite for this?
Otherwise, don't pull numbers out of your ass.

Unless you want to do a detailed statistical analysis, and check whether the results are statistically significant or not, you can't take a few specimens and lump everyone into those groups.

Just because a few trans people desist, that doesn't mean that most think they made a mistake. Just because one gun owner shoots up a school doesn't mean that all gun owners are a problem.

Rich
Abso- fing - lutely correct!
Non-biological males should not be in a position to abuse a child ever. Don't care who you are that's just the statistics.
When I was teaching sunday school I made sure I was never alone with any child, period. There was always a number of children and/or an adult helper in the room.

Is there really a "a rising chorus of threats against LGBTQ+ people"?
You have to remember that if you question anything that an alphabet person does, then you are attacking them. They could be your mechanic and you can accuse them of ripping you off with a bad repair and it will be considered a threat against them because they’re part of a protected class, even if you never even bring up whatever their gender/sexuality deal is. Look at the current press secretary. I didn’t think that anyone could be worse than Sean spicer, but JFC here we are, and if you question her you’re a racist homophobe bashing her for her sexuality and not for her being a complete and utter dipsh*t.

Unless you want to do a detailed statistical analysis, and check whether the results are statistically significant or not, you can't take a few specimens and lump everyone into those groups.

Just because a few trans people desist, that doesn't mean that most think they made a mistake. Just because one gun owner shoots up a school doesn't mean that all gun owners are a problem.
I didn't call out the issue as Trans only - it's males in general and particularly those who were sexually abused as children.
Sorry but the Trans activists that are most prominent give off some bad vibes of sexual deviancy with respect to children just like our current POTUS does.

I honestly don't care if a person is Trans, I just don't think I should have to pay for their transition or be forced to give them access to children for no other reason than they want to program "acceptance" into the next generation.
You likely won't believe me when I state this, but it's true - I don't care how you live your life.

Hard to argue with that

yeah, that stat is what I had in mind when I made the comment.

Well said. Good on you.

So many hang on to belief systems they were taught when young. That's frequently how prejudices persist. And so many are incapable of independent thought.

I blame the media too. So often they broadcast LGBQT folks who are at the extreme. And many assume that's just the reality for all LGBQT folks.

I've had this discussion with a black friend. How if I based my opinion of black folks on the extreme views I see on tv, well, he likely wouldn't be my friend. He got it completely.

Sorry you have to deal with this $hit. And congrats on having the courage to represent the trans community in a positive light.

Stay strong. And don't let the a$$holes get you down.

I live in metrowest. If you are around this area beers are on me.

Best

Rich
Is ammo on you too?? :)

ENOUGH!!!

Cite?

I have zero issues with an adult who decides to have a permanently altering medical procedure.
But it's not adults we are talking about - it's children, a large number of whom are influenced by activists with very few moderators in the process to help reduce the change of life long regret

Like I said - the books I knew that had been removed were removed because they were not age appropriate content.
If you have examples where a book was removed simply because it depicted some non-normative sexuality or behavior as it occurs in the general population in an age appropriate manner then I would completely agree that is wrong.

I am a conservative Christian and I truly don't care what you as a consenting adult do with your family or friends.
I do care when I am told that I am a lesser person because I am not part of or support a particular movement or lifestyle.

As far as marriage - the government needs to get out of licensing which adults can consent sleep together or act as a single legal entity.
Marriage has a religious basis and the government was wrong when they jumped in to try to stop inter-racial couples.
In the end, the word is just a word so whomever wants to declare themselves married - have at it. If you show up at my home or church, I will offer my blessings and prayers to both just as I would any other person(s).
Is it really too much to expect for you to educate yourself on all of this before you expound at such length? You really don't know what you are talking about.

This is like when some ignorant leftist screams that we need to ban black rifles because they are weapons of war, and they'll tear bodies in half. If they took the time to do a bit of homework, they'd realize that their opinions are nonsense.

When ignorant people vote, innocent people get hurt. Badly.

Please take the time to educate yourself.

Why can't both "official" parties be evil?

I'm sure there are honorable liberals (I mean, I don't actually KNOW of any, but there must be some). I know there are honorable conservatives. Just they aren't throwing molatov cocktails at each other as the Repubmocrat party leaders would like.
They are. Both parties have been taken over, and are driving over the cliff, leaving the 80% standing on the side of the road, wondering who stole their bus.

The entire lgbtq community will be responsible for the downfall of the USA as we know it. It will probably take another 25 - 50 years, but it will happen. I simply can’t wrap my head around the idea of these types fighting for their country if it came down to it.

It's worth noting though that the needle is being moved way past that.... let's say some kid grew up as trans and goes like 12 years and parents agree blah blah. Everyone's on the same page and whatever surgery happens. That's one thing. That was the old way. It's an entirely other thing where now the system is trying to take all any and all power away from the parents at all in terms of determining treatment were basically looking at a collision course where parents will be put into jail or have their kids taken for saying their kid can't get their dick or tits cut off until they're an adult and that's just f***** up beyond any measure of comprehension.

There's a ton. Try google.

A WSJ article?

So if 1 in 3 girls are sexually abused by the age of 18 and 1 in 5 boys are sexually abused by the age of 18 (38% of their abusers are women) how’s the math on 95% of abusers are heterosexual men?

That’s according to advocacy center btw. Not some WSJ “journalist” with an axe to grind.

Is it really too much to expect for you to educate yourself on all of this before you expound at such length? You really don't know what you are talking about.

This is like when some ignorant leftist screams that we need to ban black rifles because they are weapons of war, and they'll tear bodies in half. If they took the time to do a bit of homework, they'd realize that their opinions are nonsense.

When ignorant people vote, innocent people get hurt. Badly.

Please take the time to educate yourself.
Educate myself on what in particular?
On trans people? Why, they are just people, different from me in a way I'll never quite understand kind of like how you will never quite understand how it is to live life as neuro-diverse (if you neuro-typical)

I don't care that the activists are trans, I care that they are presenting and promoting sexuality to prepubesent children.
As far as the books that I have seen removed from schools every one of the examples were objectively not age appropriate nor did they have a particular literary excellence.

If you want to call me ignorant and ask me to educate myself then point out where I am wrong and give citations showing data proving your point.

Last edited:
Does anybody here remember a past member named @swatgig? He was a real nice guy. Helped me out once or twice. I've seen him caring for others as well. I think the general impression around here was "decent" guy. He died of COVID a little while back and is sorely missed.

He was a lawyer.

As we all know, all lawyers are scum sucking bottom feeders. How that one got in that line of business... I'll never understand.

Glad I didn't paint him with the "lawyer" brush.

Does anybody here remember a past member named @swatgig? He was a real nice guy. Helped me out once or twice. I've seen him caring for others as well. I think the general impression around here was "decent" guy. He died of COVID a little while back and is sorely missed.

He was a lawyer.

As we all know, all lawyers are scum sucking bottom feeders. How that one got in that line of business... I'll never understand.

Glad I didn't paint him with the "lawyer" brush.
Here I am, missing @enbloc, and you've got to come along to make me miss @swatgig, too.

Jerk.

Homosexual apologists admit that some homosexuals sexually molest children, but they deny that homosexuals are more likely to commit such offenses. After all, they argue, the majority of child molestation cases are heterosexual in nature. While this is correct in terms of absolute numbers, this argument ignores the fact that homosexuals comprise only a very small percentage of the population. The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom